5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt for work & vacation travel
No ironing just roll to pack, quick drying, breathable, sharp enough for business casual, funky enough with jeans for afterwards. The 150 weight Tech Polo is great for warmer temps more so than the 200 weight Kent polo. And of course black is still the new black.
Published 22 months ago by dinkeldorf

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near the quality and fit of the Kent Polo
I absolutely love my Kent Polo and was hoping for more of the same. The material is half as thick the fit is too big in the same size (medium) and the fit is also not very well designed, fits like a cheap cotton shirt made for average shaped bodies. Now made in China, boo, won't buy this one again, I hardly ever wear it. Bring back the Kent!
Published 6 months ago by Avery

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shirt for work & vacation travel, September 14, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near the quality and fit of the Kent Polo, January 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice polo, a little looser than expected, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Icebreaker Men's Tech Polo (Apparel)
This was a gift and my first icebreaker product. The shirt is a very nice, light polo. I am impressed with how light and soft the material is. The shirt I have is the stealth color, which is basically a navy/dark blue. It has a nice wool sheen to it. Also, the weave of the wool creates subtle lines giving it a unique look.

The size ordered was a small as I was looking for a slimmer fit. The shirt is loose. The cut of the sides are pretty straight and not very form fitting. It would have been nice if the side seam had that little notch to give that polo style.

The look is casual but would also work in a smart casual setting. The material is breathable and I can see how it would work in warmer and cooler climates combined. From what I read, the material should be treated like jeans; air it out rather than regular washes and preferably hand wash to avoid the tiny holes from developing as commented by some owners.

I would definitely buy more icebreaker products as the concept is sound and I like wool.

Rate and Discover Movies