The Bodyfit200 Lite Mondo Zip Top has front zipper offering easy-access temperature regulation. A slim fit offers a form-flattering look and the high, stand-up collar effectively protects the neck from cool winds. The all-natural merino fabric features a circular knit that offers a natural stretch that will maintain its shape over years of use. Easy to care for, the Mondo is machine washable and fast drying. Additionally, the Mondo fabric will not absorb odors as synthetic fabrics do.
- Raglan long sleeves
- Front zip
- High stand-up collar
- 100 percent New Zealand merino wool
- Circular knit with natural stretch
- Base layer
- Odor free
- Small: Chest 38 inches; height 67.5 inches
- Medium: Chest 40 inches; height 69 inches
- Large: Chest 42 inches; height 70.5 inches
- X-Large: Chest 44 inches; height 72 inches
- XX-Large: Chest 46 inches; height 74 inches
- Icebreaker garments almost look after themselves because they don't hold moisture or odor. In fact, the known record for wearing an Icebreaker non-stop is 196 days in extreme conditions. Here are a few tips to get the best out of your Icebreaker.
- Use warm or cool machine-wash on normal cycle
- Wash separately first (after 2 to 3 days use) to remove any loose fibers
- Wash with like colors
- Wash on a normal cycle with other hard fabrics to remove fluffing
- Never use a fabric softener
- Do not use detergents with bleach
- Do not tumble dry--dry flat in the shade or on the clothesline
About Icebreaker Merino Wool
Icebreaker uses the best superfine merino in the world, from the mountains of New Zealand in all of its garments. Icebreaker's merino fiber was created by nature to protect animals in the harsh environment of New Zealand's Southern Alps. If the fiber didn't work, the animals wouldn't survive. Recognizing that it couldn't design a better fiber, Icebreaker turned nature's merino wool into a clothing system for humans. In contrast to synthetics, Icebreaker merino is 100 percent natural. The fabric created is finer, softer, more insulating, and more breathable than alternative fabric types.
Icebreaker merino forms a buffer zone around your body, keeping you at an ideal temperature in all climates and conditions. It's also lightweight, odor-resistant and soft against the skin--all qualities that will help you to perform at your peak. Because Icebreaker merino fibers are so fine, they are naturally more breathable, so you stay cool in the hottest conditions. It feels very different than synthetics, where breathability is limited.
Icebreaker garments breath better than other garments because each individual merino fiber breathes as well as the fabric allowing your body to release moisture vapor so that you never feel clammy. In a warm, high aerobic environment, sweat is pulled from the body into the fabric, and dispersed and metabolized as moisture vapor through the outside of the garment, cooling the body through evaporation. In cold temperatures, when moisture is absorbed from the cold air, Icebreaker merino fibers liberate heat through a molecular process call "heat of sorption" to keep you warm.