Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 27, 2012
My mom taught me to by clothing thinking in terms of per use and I have to say these are actually cheep when thinking that way!!! I live in Minnesota where the weather is somewhat erratic both during the summer and winter. In the past few years I have started to mostly only wear wool, including t-shirts and underwear, cause it keeps me cool when it's hot out and warm when its cold out, drys so much faster than anything else and does not smell even after many uses. I have wanted wool shorts for a while and just found these a week ago. I got them two days ago and literally have not taken them off sense because in this heat they are my most comfortable article of clothing in many ways. I plan on getting a second pair and just donating most of my cotton or synthetic shorts to a local thrift store because I can't even imagine wearing them again when I have the option to wear these. They are great in the city and I plan on wearing them on my next canoe trip in the BWCA. If you like wool and appreciate well made somewhat outdoorsy clothing I would highly recommend these shorts (icebreaker clothing is pretty awesome in general too)!!!
on December 5, 2012
There is a small little pocket inside to hold a key, but it is not big enough for a credit card or ID. There are no pockets on the sides of hands. The fabric feels soft. If it had regular pockets for hands, I would rate this higher. Mine was made in China.
on February 18, 2013
I use these for CrossFit, Olympic Lifting, and Power Lifting. These shorts are both durable and light. The inner crotch is awesome at preventing chafing when running/rowing, can easily be soaked in the shower or tub after a workout so you don't have to wash every single day. They also aren't falling apart on me at all (most shorts do).
on October 11, 2012
Let's be honest among friends. I wear the same workout clothes at least two to three days in a row. Don't shriek! I bet you do too. Well, if you imagine any hope of not offending others after that first day, get these shorts and an Icebreaker or Smartwool 150 T shirt to match. It doesn't emit rose water, but almost. I also use them when traveling internationally - one carry on bag, wash and hang every 2-3 days, wear to sleep/workout/ long enough for around town if necessary, or as grundies under shell pants.

Just the Facts:

Wool liner present
Inseam approx 7 inch
No side seam or back pockets, just credit card sized internal pouch
Lightweight, sl loose for Icebreaker, but I still size up
on February 4, 2013
Provides comfortable workout with almost no post-exercise funk after drying. Can get 5 or more runs in between washings. Some pilling in crotch after repeated use. Great for travel.