5.0 out of 5 stars very warm!
This is a very nice warm and feminine cut jacket. I have two Icebreaker Cascade jackets and they really are quite a bit lighter wool. I tend to grab for this jacket when it is colder. I thought I would miss having a hoodie but the jacket has such a nice feminine cut that I really love wearing it.
Published 17 months ago by jackiej

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but didn't like styling
I love the color and have a similar sweater from Icebreaker (the quarter-zip pullover), but this one is cut very long - too long for my taste.
Published 14 months ago by Meg

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm!, July 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 13, 2013
My husband bought me a black one for Christmas and I love it so much I had to buy another. Fit and size for the large is spot on, warm, comfortable and a really nice color. I love Icebreaker.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but didn't like styling, October 3, 2013
Meg (Shelburne, VT United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot express how amazing warm and chic this product is in the middle ..., August 27, 2014
Cannot express how amazing warm and chic this product is in the middle of a 2 degree Celsius windy and rainy trekking whilst in a mountain. Chapeau to the makers.