5.0 out of 5 stars The best T ever!
Published on June 19, 2012 by RB

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I am really disappointed in the quality of this product! When you pay this much for a shirt you do not expect the seams to get all twisted and the hem to permanently turn up after it is washed. If I had to do it over again I would not purchase this item.
Published 23 months ago by Nancy Tyrell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best T ever!, June 19, 2012
RB (Perth, Western Australila) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Icebreaker Women's Tech Short Sleeve Top (Sports Apparel)
I have worn Icebreaker since the 1990's. It is a fabulous product, and have narrowed the best item as being the short sleeved light merino 150 weight (the 260 weight is too hot in Australia). I wear this in winter and constantly get comments "arent you cold?". You are never cold in an icebreaker. You can wear if for days before washing, and when camping I live in it, and then go on to sleep in it. In fact I have worn it for 5 days straight without it smelling or feeling 'sticky'. I have it in mystic, spout and cosmic and cannot recommend this T shirt highly enough. After your first Icebreaker you will be converted. At last count I have 18 pieces. And they never wear out, but them I hand wash which extends their life, altho I am aware that you can safely throw them in the washing machine. But do watch out for moth damage(hasnt happened to me as I am careful in storing with soap cakes which seems to repel the silverfish).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superfine 150 is a super-fine shirt, June 2, 2011
This shirt is great. I have been wearing it to work out and/or run. It wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and there is no lingering odor...meaning I can get multiple wearings out of it before tossing it in the laundry. It also looks great on its own with jeans or casual pants/skirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, January 7, 2013
Very warm. Good for extra outside or in if you want to keep your heat down. Runs a little small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Am so pleased with my Poppy colored Icebreaker T, April 22, 2011
This is the first time I have purchased clothing with Amazon and I am so pleased with this Icebreaker Superfine Tech T-Shirt Lite-Short Sleeve, Women's Poppy. I was a little concerned about the color but when I received it I was elated. I wore it on our recent vacation to Hawaii and it was so comfortable and it looked great with both my white and my black shorts. I like how light is feels. Hand wash or delicate wash cycle, hang it up to dry and it is ready to wear again in no time. I don't think you can go wrong with any Icebreaker piece of clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, June 14, 2013
I have a long torso and was going climbing at Red Rock and quickly needed another shirt! I ordered this and it fits better than the Icebreaker scoop neck. My other icebreaker scoop neck is too low and shows my bra, kinda trashy looking. THIS shirt is great, love it, want more, and is long enough for my long torso!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and love the material, May 7, 2013
The sizing is accurate and the fit is great! I have a few different IB tops, but no short-sleeved varieties until now. This is a nice, light shirt that breathes well and dries fast. While light and thin, it isn't sheer and see-thru.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super gift, March 31, 2013
I gave this as a present to my sister (who lives in Chicago) and she reports it keeps her warm and snuggly in the midwest winters. Icebreaker is a bit pricey but well worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 15, 2013
Nancy Tyrell (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, February 9, 2013
Warm and a great color. I could wear this all year around to be honest. Thinking of getting a bunch more in different colors. The fabric is the best I've ever worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Icebreaker!, January 8, 2013
I'm the biggest fan of this brand. I am on a dance team and we do routines that make me SWEAT. After practice, this shirt and also the Villa pants from Icebreakers are quick wicking and still keep me warm when I go outside. You also don't have to wash it for a long time. I probably have washed mine once since I purchased it a few months ago. I know that sounds gross, but it really doesn't need it! Don't put it in the dryer though! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›