Icebugs Men's Sorix Bugrip Snow Boot,Black,36 EU (US Women's 5/5.5 M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic leather and textile
- Rubber sole
- Insulated -40 C
- Carbide studded outsole
- Triangulated heel retention webbing
- Protective PU toe cap
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Being from Sweden, IceBugs knows more than they might want to admit about winter. Not only the postcard pretty, snowy landscape type, but anything from -25C, over slush to the modern city version of +5C with the rain blowing hard into your face and the streets flooding.The real icebugs survive by creating an anti-freeze protein in their bodily fluids. We humans can’t resort to that. But warm, dry feet and outstanding traction are good for staying mobile and increasing the chances of making it through, even keeping the spirits up.
- Product Dimensions: 15.4 x 13.6 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- ASIN: B001C7NV7E
- Item model number: 62906-9A
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Slip over ice creepers don't last long and are bulky over big insulated boots. These seemed to be the ones. BUT they get wet when there's water on the ice or when the snow is melting. Should say water resistant not proof.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i have walked over frozen surfaces in the last 4 consecutive days for >100 minutes/day. these are in a different league from regular boots. Read morePublished 2 months ago by oslolen
I wanted these to walk the dogs, but they were overkill on the boot part and not as grippy as the "Icebug Men's Speed BUGrip Walking Shoe. Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by Alaskans
Can't wait to try them in the weather they ware made for. Anyway, they look and feel tough and yet so comfortablePublished on November 5, 2012 by Andrei