5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I have had this case for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier!

Published on May 1, 2012 by Scott

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose fit
This is advertised specifically for the A200 but it is a very poor fit. The is a lot of room between the tablet and the side tabs and the tablet falls out easily. Also, the keyboard is much smaller than a full size so if you have larger hands you may find it difficult typing on this.
Published on February 10, 2012 by Jerry H.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, May 1, 2012
Scott (Mobile, Al) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Acer Iconia A200 10.1" Faux Leather Case with Built-in USB Keyboard and Kick Stand - Custom Designed By GSAstore. New Model with Stylish Litchi Grained Lether & Snap Button and TAB on Top. Compatible with Android 4.0 Ice Cream. Acer A200 10.1 Tablet NOT Included (Electronics)
I have had this case for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier!

I originally bought the case for protection for my tablet and the fact that a keyboard came with it was a novelty at first. I was lugging my laptop and tablet with me everywhere I went as I would use the laptop in the car to send emails or read and edit documents, and take the tablet inside to visit customers. After only 2 days of having the attached keyboard, I started leaving the laptop at my office and using the tablet for everything while out in the field. It has now come down to I leave my laptop at work at night and bring only the tablet home.

The keyboard is very well made. It has real spring loaded keys and not the rubber covered "buttons" like some of the keyboards made for the iPad. It is a little smaller than a regular keyboard but you will learn to adapt. I am typing this review with it now! The leather case is very nice and protects my investment well. The kickstand in the back is not adjustable but is adequate. The kickstand folds up nicely and is secured with a fairly powerful magnet. The case folds up and is secured with a strap that is also magnetic and resembles a very classy portfolio that is very comfortable to carry.

A few of the earlier reviews complain about the tablet not fitting snug inside the case. The tabs holding the tablet in place can be bent further in to accommodate a very tight fit. If you are second guessing yourself about purchasing this, don't.

Everyone that sees me using this asks what kind of "net book" I am using. I just smile and explain that its not a net book but an Android tablet with a keyboard. They are stunned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, works well., July 2, 2012
I bought this for my Acer Iconia A200. The tablet fits in the case perfectly, while still being easy to remove when needed. They keyboard works well, and the keys are recessed enough that I can flip the keyboard over to use the tablet as a pure tablet and not bump the keys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, July 8, 2012
I love this little case. Not only does it fit my tablet perfectly, it's lightweight, easily portable and very convenient. The keyboard works great and the stand is really useful. I can take my tablet anywhere and use it like a netbook!

4.0 out of 5 stars Acer Iconia A200 Case w/Built In Keyboard, May 7, 2012
I purchased this item from AMAZON for my Acer A200 Tablet. I have No complaints !! Works as it should, and very compact.. Makes my Tablet work like a little LapTop.. Very easy / fast to set up.. Super Fast shipping, I would purchase again..
Great little item... Thanks, Joe

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made!, April 20, 2012
This product works perfectly for travel. Good quality and ease of use make this case a perfect fit for me. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, March 22, 2012
i love this keyboard ,, it's just like having a touch screen laptop computer,, the style of the case is wonderful ,,, a clean look for the tablet great job

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose fit, February 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars What was needed, nothing more, April 18, 2013
The title may sound like a dig at it, but it's exactly the opposite. You have a tablet for something easy to carry around and use quickly. Something that doesn't take up a lot of room. A lot of the other cases I looked at had 20 different gizmos that came with it. Not sure where you were supposed to store all of them. This protects the tables, lets you stand it in either orientation, and comes with a pretty comfortable keyboard that plugs in with a USB so it's usable on any tablet. Pretty much perfect.

Michael

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great!, July 19, 2012
Jane50 (Hidalgo,TX) - See all my reviews
I purchased this June 15th and have been using it regularly. At first tablet felt snug and would not move but, after the first time I removed the tablet the fasteners became loose. It still holds it but it wiggles quite a bit, you have to continually press on them to get them to hold well. Keys are a sensitive but once you get the hang of it it gets easier to type. Sturdy cover. All in all it's pretty good. I hope the fasteners hold awhile. Will probably come back and review again after a couple of months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impresed, April 2, 2012
I was so excited when I received my Acer Iconia A200 leather case with built in keyboard. Not only was it delivered promptly but it was exactly how described on amazon. I am very pleased. I just about called everyone I know to tell them about my purchase. I love the fact that it works so well and easy to type on the keyboard. I am very pleased with Amazon and GSA store. Thank you for making my purchase so pleasant.

Gina