Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 9, 2008
These are fantastic, easier to use than ice, and no mess. I freeze them every night and use them every day. The only problem I've had is that they are a little too fragile when defrosted. They leak and the defective cube has to be discarded. However, the benefits far outweigh the detriments.
on April 23, 2010
These are the PERFECT reusable ice cubes. I bought several packs and keep them in ziplock baggies in the freezer so that I can just toss a bag of them into my son's school lunch bag. They keep his food nice and chilled till lunch time and if they do get dirty, you can just rinse them off. They are PERFECT.
on June 25, 2011
These will stay cold long enough to drink a beverage in a glass, but the manufacturer claim about 30-50% longer than ice is a stretch. The advantage with these cubes obviously is that they won't dilute the drink.

Buy two packs, not one. You'll be surprised how little volume you get in one pack.

I haven't had any break. Each and every one works as intended.
on July 24, 2012
There really isn't a whole lot to be said about reusable ice cubes, but I'll see what I can contribute that might be informative. I live alone so 1 box of is plenty for me, however if you plan on a family using them or using them for when you have company then I'd definitely recommend buying 2 boxes (3 if you have a large family or plan using them for a lot of entertaining). While the number of cubes per box is good you'll want to be able to have replacement ones frozen and ready to go when the ones you're currently using need to be replaced. I haven't used them in a drink yet, but I they do freeze very quickly due to their small size. I read in a review where somebody mentioned that not all the ice cubes were cut and it was easy to accidentally cut the pouch and ruin them when cutting them. At least in the box I got 100Z% of them were properly cut into individual cubes and appear to be a very sturdy product. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on December 1, 2014
I bought these to keep my white wine cold with minimum condensation. Now I can pour using a pretty cloth napkin instead of a bath towel. I may try it for other uses later. Right now I am having too much fun drinking wine.
review image
on May 11, 2013
These reusable ice cubes are great for keeping drinks cold without watering them down. I juice almost every morning and store the fresh juice in a stainless steel thermos so I can take it to work with me. I drop of few of these ice cubes in the thermos before pouring the juice in, and it keeps my juice nice and chilled until I'm ready to drink it. The best part is that I get to enjoy the full flavor of my juice.
on September 12, 2010
They work well. They freeze, stay frozen a reasonable amount of time, none of them busted open unexpectedly. They are one of the best prices I found. I almost wish there were more in the box, 40 sounded like a lot, but didn't go as far as I thought, it will take 2 maybe 2 and a half to really be of use in my 3 gallon beverage dispenser to really be useful, but they are cheap enough that it's not that big of a deal.
on March 11, 2013
These aren't ice cubes. They are frozen liquid covered in plastic, therefore some of the cooling properties will be muted. They work well for keeping a drink cool (not ice cold) while not watering down. They are great for wine or fruity drinks. I like them and would purchase them again.
on July 24, 2015
These were purchased in 2012 and are still going strong! They freeze solid, do not dilute drinks, are washable (I wash mine in a small net bag with a zipper, let them dry and refreeze in freezer bags) and I haven't had any leaks. No freezer burn taste, no "disappearing" ice cubes, no loading ice cube trays...these are the best! And they mold themselves to fit into any space in my freezer! (Think plastic bags of frozen fruit.) Just remember to buy enough of them and enjoy using them just as you would use ice cubes...great product.
on April 29, 2012
I have bad migraines and rarely go a day without needing to put ice on my head. These have been so amazing for me for the past few years. I used to have to make an ice bag every night before bed... but now, I simply have 3 sets of these reusable ice cubes that I rotate out as they melt. The previous reviewers are absolutely correct that you will get a leaky cube on occasion. What I do to make my ice bags is to double bag a full set of cubes in ziplocks... and then I use a pillowcase to wrap the "pack"... and it's just perfect. I simply swap out the "pack" each evening and never have to worry about ice cubes. These have been a lifesaver for traveling to other people's homes as well. I never have to worry about depleting their ice supply (or making a racket at night getting ice out to make my ice bag)... I just throw my cube pack in their freezer. Because of the occasional leaky cube... when I notice water inside my ziplocks, I just take all the cubes out and wash them in a colander, dry out the zip locks and the cubes, and put them back in. Works GREAT! I think these are an excellent invention and even with the small drawback of the occasional leaky cube, I think they are well worth the price, and I will just replace the sets if I lose too many cubes. I don't know if I would put these in a drink or anything consumable... but for use in coolers or as ice packs, I think they're great!