Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 16, 2012
I was really excited to find this at a local store instead of having to send in for it. I have been a happy user of the Ped Egg for a long time now and thought this would be one step up from it. WRONG! Even at high speed it doesn't rotate very fast, and as the previous reviewer said, you can't apply much of any pressure or the thing will stop. In fact the motor overheated on mine with hardly any use. Mine went in the trash too; take my advice and don't buy it!!!!
2525 comments| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2012
I just bought one of these today and I have never done a review on a product before but I was way to upset about this to let it go...If you apply one ounce of pressure to your foot with this thing, the motor will stop. It is baaaad....the file that they say removes tough callouses tickles my skin. It does NOTHING! They need to fix this motor pressure issue or it will never succeed. Great concept, poorly manufactured. I'm going back to the Pedegg. It works 100% better than the pedispin. I'm throwing this in the trash. Complete waste of hard earned cash :(
22 comments| 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2012
I bought this today from Walmart after looking for lotion for my feet and a pair of those socks that you can wear overnight. I decided to buy this and give it a try. I normally buy things after checking their reviews, but in this case did the opposite, as I have used the Ped-egg and liked it, so figured this was an improved version. On returning back home, I googled "Pedi-spin reviews" and clicked on the Amazon reviews. After seeing the reviews, I became a little concerned and was in two minds about returning it, before opening it. I had also read a few that said it made their feet very smooth and mine are not exceptionally dry and I really don't have callouses, but they are rough in certain places, like back and sides of the heel and a little on the side of my big toe. I turned it on and it sounded like those little fuzz removing devices, that shave the fuzz right off your sweater. I started with the side of my big toe, with a gentle pressure and in a circular motion, i found that you don't need to press it against the skin, which is probably why some of them stop. It seemed to go very fast for me, even on the low speed, to the point if i stayed too long without the circular motion, it also stung a little, which made me move on the next section very quickly. After using the filing plate and then using the finishing plate, my feet really do feel like they haven't in a long time, I was pretty amazed considering all the negative reviews and I am honestly pleased with my purchase. I feel this one use already more than made up for the price, like someone else had mentioned in a positive review earlier.

I buy many items from Amazon and I'm not too sure how often i review them, but I felt this needed my review, as it might help someone decide between a "yes" and a "no". I do not work for the company, nor do I feel it's ok to write fake reviews on any items, that you are looking for an honest opinion on. I do recommend this to anyone who might have dry feet that need to come out and be readied for the spring and summer time. I don't know how well this would work on someone with very dry feet and very heavily calloused feet. I will be trying this on my husbands feet, who has very dry and rough skin and update this review, if anything changes.
1414 comments| 296 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2012
Dont buy!! Im very upset that this product is so horrible. The commercial is very misleading. I think they put glue on the bottom of her feet to make it look like its her skin. If you press down in any way it stops!
on March 27, 2012
The product runs off of 4 AA batteries. Still does not have the power that is shown on tv commercial. It is a flop!!! Would not recommend this product to anyone. DOES NOT WORK WELL!!
on May 1, 2012
Ok, does this thing shred flesh off of your foot like a cheese grater? No. And who wants that? What kind of plastic coating have you grown on your foot for this not to work? I'm 43 and I just started to get calloused heels. With cracks. I HATE that! Its ugly. And its rough and I hate feet enough as-is and always prided myself on having nice feet. So a friend sent me the link for this as a joke because they knew it would make my knees weak when the flesh started ripping off of people's feet like it does in the infomercial. Thats the ONLY problem with this tool. It works. Plain and simple. Read the directions people! It says if you apply too much force it will stop. Thats called a safety feature. If it didn't stop it would literally be like a cheese grater and would rip your flesh off of your foot and you'd be suing the company. If you want that kind of torque? Go to Home Depot, buy a screwdriver end file buffer and hook it up to your Craftsman electric drill and have at it. But you're going to hurt yourself. I'm speaking from experience! Yes. I did that! Don't do it. This tool is PERFECT. The only problem with it is that you do need to read the directins and NOT apply too much force. Think of it as painting your feet. You go gently over them and it will work. Apply too much pressure? It will stop. I used this for 2 days now. Got it Sunday. Put lotion on my feet after each use. Completely callous free and soft now. If you let your dogs get sloppy it might take longer but you're talking layers of dry crusty skin then so be realistic. You didn't grow that mess in a day so its not going to come off in a day. But if you use this properly it is fantastic! Just remember..Alkaline batteries as recommended...fresh ones...full charge. And lightly go over your foot like you are painting. If you need something more hard core than this then get out your Craftsman but I recommend this 100%! It works if you follow the directions....which most of these people complaining about "if you press too hard it doesn't work" didn't do. It says it several times....its a buffer, not a grinder. Just had to give it a fair review because I like it better than my Ped Egg now!
22 comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2012
I got tendonitis in my thumb so found it difficult to use the regular Ped egg which I love. I tried this as a substitute. Save your money. It is no better than taking a fine grit nail file to your foot. If you barely press the device on your foot, the spinning part stops spinning. I have heavy callouses. This does not touch them.
on April 29, 2012
This thing sucks I used it once and when I tried it again the top keeps falling off so unless you are flexible enough to twist your foot around it won't work!! Wasted 15.00 of my hard earned money!
on March 4, 2012
I, too, am disappointed with this product. I have a bad hip & have trouble reaching the bottom of my left foot with my Ped Egg so I thought this would save me some time & pain. I have rough skin & I don't know what being patient has to do with it, but it is not effective at all. Plus, the battery cover kept sliding out because of its position on the device and how its held while in use. If I had all the time in the world, I would be able to sit in a pedicurist's chair. I would need to use this product EVERY night in order to keep my feet smooth because if you let the dead skin accumulate, the spinner will not work. I, too, will have to return to my Ped Egg :(
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2014
This foot scrubber did not work like described. As soon as I touched my foot with the scrubber it stop rotating. If It did start spinning it's metal scrub insert didn't do anything. Its not worth spend your money on. Stick with the manual scrubber like the Peg Egg with handle scrubber. It works great!