- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 20, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765621320
- ISBN-13: 978-0765621320
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,678,182 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Best Ideas for Teaching with Technology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured Open Source Titles
Check out these featured titles from O'Reilly Media and Distributed Publishers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Rather than being daunted by all these possibilities, picking just one or two great ideas from this book and folding them into one's teaching practice can have salutary effects on student learning and teacher enthusiasm for new ideas and approaches, and once those become habitual, one can return to dip again into this cornucopia of great ideas, exercises, and activities.