Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on December 11, 2011
I more or less bought this because I am a fan of Keeley Hawes, however, the real scene stealer is Aidan Gillen, who is great as the slightly dubious but very likable John Bloom. The casting is well done and the stories good entertainment(if somewhat far fetched, I hope). Overall, I was very pleased, though apparently not everyone felt that way, as it did not get a second series.
on July 10, 2011
Identity was well acted, but there wasn't enough character development for me to understand some of the actions of the characters. Why was the female head of the squad so determined to give the new guy every possible chance, and so indifferent to the opinions of her right hand man? The ex-undercover cop didn't have the charisma to make her choices obvious. She didn't come across as a strong enough personality to have fought for and won the new squad. She acted well what she was given, but she should have been given more.
on May 2, 2012
Aidan Gillen is yet another fine UK actor (actually, Irish) that went "yank" for a season on "The Wire."

In "Identity" he plays DI John Bloom who is newly assigned to The Identity Theft unit run by Keeley Hawes of "Spooks" fame. I don't understand the mixed reviews on Amazon?

I found both the nature of the crimes to be unique, relative to most shows within the genre and the episodes to be well acted and fast paced. Adding to the complexity of the show is John's old cover (affiliate w/Turkish Mafia) from a prior unit, as well as, a love interest. One thing I can't understand is why wardrobe went out of their way to make Keeley Hawes look asexual?

I watched all 6-episodes in 2-sittings. Highly recommended.
on November 29, 2014
Six part story and only one was offered.