Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Idol Tan - Sunless Tanner & Self Tanning Gel
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 17, 2013
I've used this product before and I like the color. On me it does not turn orange like some sel-tanning products. The only problem I've had it that you really have to be careful about elbows and anyplace where there are callouses. It will streak if you don't apply it evenly and it is clear, so you really have to watch where you've applied it. Like all artificial tanning products it is important to wash your hands as soon as possible after use with soap and water. Overall it is a good product and like any self-tan, it isn't the same on everyone.
on August 11, 2013
This product is the consistency of baby oil. It leaks out of the tube like water almost; its very difficult to prevent pouring half the tube out at once. It smells like the typical self-tanning lotion, it streaks, and it doesn't give me as much color as I wish to receive from a self-tanning lotion. Definitely will not be buying this one again.
on July 1, 2010
THIS PRODUCT TRULY DID PRODUCE A BEAUTIFUL COLOR ON ME. IN MY OPINION IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY. IT IS THE BEST SUNLESS TANNER I HAVE EVER USED.
on June 17, 2013
I used it several times and didn't get a tan at all. All it gave me was a stinky sunless tan smell. It is a good moisturizer.
on July 30, 2011
I have fair to medium skin. I purchased this product because I saw many reviews on this and other sites that claimed this product was so great; it was terrible. The color looked VERY orange on me. The gel does not go on well, in fact it seemed to stick in the tiny pores/hair folicles on my legs and almost make me look like I had speckled chicken-skin. I had to loofa right away to get as much product off as I could. I even used a little peroxide on a cloth to help remove some of the orange staining. I had even shaved and used a loofa before using the product; it just did not work.

I use a different product instead, Ocean Potion 365 day Everglow Lotion. It smells FABULOUS, even after the tanner kicks in. It does not give me a really dark tan, but it does give a sun-kissed glow. It really is the best smelling product out there and it is not terribly expensive (about $10 a large bottle with shipping). Try that instead and save your money on Ornage tan... I mean Idol Tan.
on November 27, 2013
great product , easy to apply , very nice colour , execellent moistorizer , timely delivery ...one of the best sefl tan I have ever used, it dosn't go away after the shower adnd it does not just colou your face as a make sup such many other last generation selftan much more advertised ...strongly suggested to everyone !

See 1 answered question