Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 12, 2012
I purchased this product to apply to my daughter's brand new tablet. Unfortunately I found the screen protectors maddeningly difficult to apply perfectly. The sheets come sandwiched between two thinner peel off sheets of plastic film, one of which is removed before, and one after application to the device. It seemed simple enough, but when I applied the screen protector sheet to the (freshly cleaned and pristine)face of the tablet some TINY particles of dust had become trapped under the film. The bubbles which the dust created were impossible to flatten out, so I had to peel back the film, remove the specks of dust and try again. This failed to leave a satisfactory result, so I attempted the process again with the second sheet protector from the package. Same problem. Finally on the third attempt, with the third sheet, I was able to apply the sheet cleanly to the surface of the tablet. I will admit that the protector sheet is very clear and nearly indescernable when propperly applied, but the difficulty with application was very frustrating. In addition, the tolerances around the holes for the buttons and the camera lens are VERY close, so if you are the slightest bit misaligned you will have to peel the whole thing off and try again (thus increasing the chance you will trap more dust under the sheet). It states in the packaging that the sheets can be "washed" and re-applied, so when the current sheet wears out I will attempt this. Until then, I'm glad they come three to a pack!
If I could make a suggestion to the manufacturer: Split the back peel off sheet into two sections (like a crack and peel label). A smaller section that would be peeled off first where the holes for the buttons are, allowing the screen protector sheet to be correctly positioned on the tablet before the full sheet's adhesive is exposed. Once positioned correctly the second segment would be removed and the rest of the sheet applied. I think this would make for a MUCH simpler application.
on September 5, 2012
Not that there was much choice if I want to keep the screen from getting scratched. It doesn't exactly fit like a glove but it does the job. It is a heavier plastic so it does not work like a skin, nor does it fit as well as the one I have used for 3 years on my iPod Touch. However, there are 3 in the package and may well outlast the tablet.
on June 20, 2013
What can be said of a screen protector? This has been cut to the perfect size of the Idolian tablet which I also purchased on Amazon. It fits it perfectly and came with very clear instructions on how to install it.
on August 22, 2012
Installed on an Idolpad +, and it is by far the best screen protection film I have ever used. No bubbles, seemed to melt right to the glass, and it's nice that they mask both sides. Pull the masking off one side, stick it to your screen, and then pull the other masking for a perfectly clear result, even if you scratched the masking film working the sheet with a credit card or the included plastic paddle. Fits the Idolpad + screen perimeter and buttons precisely. You won't know it's there, and the touchscreen works perfectly with it in place. After buying piles of others for Ipods and DS's, finally someone got it right. Good buy, and arrived in a timely manner.
on September 10, 2012
After doing a lot of research, I got this tablet for my sister and she has been very happy. True Android 4.0 and a design that you won't be embarrassed to display. I'm used to iO/S and I notice a little delay whenever scrolling through the homescreens or starting an app, but it is a very negligible delay (with the exception of the game "Temple Run" - I can't play that on this and I usually average 2 million points per game on the ipad/ipod)

It only has 4gb of internal memory so you will absolutely need a micro SD (TF) card. I haven't been able to figure out how to transfer my apps onto the tf and the battery life could be better (I saw 2 whole movies with the wifi off, so it lasted a little over 4 hours which is higher than they claim it would last) but those are my only gripes.

If you are cost-conscious, (you could buy 2 of these for the cost of the Nexus or the Kindle Fire) get this.
on September 5, 2012
I bought this based on the below reviews. These reviews leave out one important detail...to install air bubble free you MUST remove the back overlay film and THEN apply to the screen and smooth out the bubbles THEN remove the front overlay film. You cannot take both off at once and apply it to the screen then smooth out the bubbles because the screen will be riddled with air bubbles you wont be able to remove. My only concern is this is a flimsy piece of clear plastic film. >>This is NOT a Invisible Shield.<< So Im wondering how long it will last before needing replaced AND since it took me 2 of the 3 protectors to figure out how to properly apply it, I'll need to reorder more. C+
on April 28, 2013
Hi!,

I was specting better quality.

You must be careful when installing it. Just do it in a very clean place and be pacient.

Thanks
on August 3, 2012
I think this is the first screen protector that I've installed perfectly clear. No bubbles, no dust, and perfect fit.
Excellent product