Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2009 2:14:41 AM PDT
compsciguy says:
..because they killed his Christ, then shouldn't Native Americans and African Americans hate us New World Americans for taking their land and forcing them into slavery? Think about that, Mr. Gibson! The point is: we cannot help what our ancestors did. We cannot go back in time and change it. All we can do is learn from their mistakes and try to improve upon ourselves and become better people.

Posted on Jun 25, 2009 12:32:48 AM PDT
M. Nunez says:
He doesn't hate Jews. The Jews hate him and you see the results.....

Posted on Jan 29, 2010 8:04:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 1, 2010 11:49:57 AM PST
Steve G. says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 26, 2010 9:55:08 AM PDT
how can anyone possibly hate hispanics?????? ;)

Posted on Apr 8, 2010 12:39:05 PM PDT
He was drunk when he said it. A lot of times when your drunk you say stuff you dont mean or that you wish you had kept to yourself. I dont think any less of him. He is a great actor and is in tons of good movies. I just watch the movies. I dont think about things he said when he was drunk getting a dwi.

Posted on Apr 25, 2011 7:19:53 PM PDT
W. D. Knipe says:
Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone. When I drank, I said a lot of stuff I wish I hadn't said and did a lot of things I wish I hadn't done.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 6, 2012 3:01:49 PM PST
Mel Gibson is of Austrailian decent... why would it mater to him what the Amercian Colonialist and expansionists did?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2012 6:18:35 PM PDT
Mark Baum says:
Wrong. Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, New York, United States of America. Gibson moved with his parents to Sydney when he was 12 years old.

Anyway, some people should never drink. While it's pleasurable for most it's poisonous to some. Mel is one of those people for which it's a poison. And once he took that First Drink knowing full well his decades of drunken debauchery that became his license to be a Beast. Which is no excuse since he's a longtime 12-Stepper.

Everyone has the choice to be a talking arse or not. Including him. And it's best not to have bad company like that. If you become an anti-semetic racist and misogynistic arse who drives while drunk then don't drink!

It's so simple. And so true. Welcome to AAmerica, the land of victimocracy!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about