5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Fun, Dark and Dramatically AWESOME!
Valen at thereadersheartstring . blogspot . com

Published on February 8, 2012 by V Heartstring (Atlas Deen)

2.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves pretty little liars
My daughter loves pretty little liars, but the prongs keeping the discs in place were broken when delivered. and the discs would freeze up.
Published 5 months ago by allie cat88

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Fun, Dark and Dramatically AWESOME!, February 8, 2012
Valen at thereadersheartstring . blogspot . com

This season of Pretty Little Liars has been nothing short of excellent! It is truly a great, addictive show that I wanna watch - no, need to watch. It is not TV biggest guilty pleasure, because I have no guilt or shame about watching this slueth, sexy and sassy show with a cast of not only beautiful, but EXTREMELY talented and dynamic/rounded young women.

Each character is constantly growing and becoming more versatile, while adding new secrets to their bags of lies and mysteries.

Aria: Played by the lovely Lucy Hale, is quite possible one of the most beautiful people that I have ever seen! I mean honestly, this girl is stunning and has a beautiful/powerful singing voice and terrific acting chops that she brings to the table every episode. Perfection.

Emily: Possibly one of strongest characters in terms of dynamic change. From this episode to the previous few, Emily has handing people their asses! She is no longer this shy, timid girl nervous about speaking her mind, but is now strong, self-reflective and amazing. ABC Family has done an above brilliant job with presenting a LGBT character is such a strong, beautiful and postive light and I commend them greatly. Bravo.

Hannah: Hannah again, is another character who has changed a great deal and I adore this character a lot. Hannah is strong female who has gone from a young girl with image issues to a lush woman who knows who she is and what she wants and admire her so much.

Spencer: Team leader. Thats what Spencer Hastings is and she does a AWESOME job at it. She is the go-to girl and the one who knows what to do in crisis. She is the glue of the group, while still being real, still being a young women who is trying to find out what she wants and who she is. She will do anything to keep those she loves safe and I admire this character greatly.

Pretty Little Liars is like Veronica Mars 2.0 and I cannot get enough of it.

Everyone on this show does great job every episode and I really hope that the series continues for many years to come!

~Valen at thereadersheartstring . blogspot . com

5.0 out of 5 stars ~Addictive Show!~, January 11, 2012
Pretty Little Liars is such an addictive show! It's suspenseful and full of drama and lots of scandal..It comes on regular cable which of course has commercials inbetween so I can't wait to puchase this which will be commercial free! If you haven't seen this show before it's defiantly worth seeing!

5.0 out of 5 stars "A"mazing, March 19, 2012
Ok lets just start off by saying i am writing this after the finale of the second season. This show puts me on a roller-coaster of emotions in just one episode I cry, I laugh, I cheer (for Ezra and Aria), and i also get really mad. This show has been one of the greatest tv shows that i have seen in the longest time and i have been watching it since episode 1. I don't think many people would be disappointed in the show if they actually sit down and watch it from season one. It is a show that fills all my need, scary, funny, intense, mind-blowing, confusing and makes me think all the time. And they don't just leave leave you with a cliffhanger leave leave you with a Mount Everest hanger. this is the greatest show i can not express my love for it enough and i think everyone should give it a huge chance cause it will definantly not let you down.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best shows ever., February 19, 2014
I love this show and have wanted to own it for so long, but it was expensive. On Amazon, I found it was way cheaper than any other place I checked. If you like teen drama shows, with a little thrill, this is a show you need to watch! I 're dived it early, perfect condition, packed great. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

4.0 out of 5 stars family drama masquerading as a mystery, February 15, 2014
i initially watched this because netflix said i would like it due to my interest in veronica mars (a neo noir teen melodrama).
this is not much like that. i won't summarize the plot because you can get that elsewhere. i will just say that this is the most honest depiction of young female friendships i have ever seen on a tv show. family relationships are also a major theme.
the mystery part of the show is ridiculous. in addition to the threats and harassment people keep getting murdered and these girls don't turn to drink or drugs or commit suicide or go to the cops? whaaaaaat?! haha. like i said great stuff about relationships. but you can't watch it for the suspense or mystery...you will be disappointed.
i guess i should also mention that these are four of the more beautiful human beings on tv. and if you add in their love interests (bianca lawson, ian harding, drew van acker etc.) one could argue this show has the most beautiful people on it hands down.

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted, February 13, 2014
still as good as the first season but it is getting better and better like i said in another review i had some depression where i started wanting to cry and veg in front of the TV the last thing i want is reality TV so this and teen wolf and true blood TVD was a great thing to keep my mind off losing my son if only for a few minutes at a time. and now i am addicted to this show I really hope they can continue this out i still dont watch tv id rather watch it on the computer so i can watch two or three episodes at a time. I don't know it is just one of those days and it helps. thanks to you writers for helping me get my mind off my life

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love!!!!, February 8, 2014
These seasons got me hooked I love the non ending drama and mysteriousness about it who the hell is A people????

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch see this show!, February 3, 2014
I have the first season on DVD I have been watching the show from day 1 and am glad its up to date for the most part. I like the story lines that put you on edge. And the clothes these girls get to wear is amazing! This season was interesting and jaw dropping.

5.0 out of 5 stars This show will drive you crazy...but in a really good way., November 3, 2013
Kendra (Colorado, Boulder County) - See all my reviews
I never know exactly what's happening in this show and I think that's what keeps me coming back. The surprises, the intrigue, the secrets and plot twits are maddeningly good. By the end of each episode your head is spinning because you have as many questions as you do answers. It's like a drug. You just have to know more. Every cast member plays their part incredibly well and it's impossible not to get caught up in the plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars great show, September 17, 2013
Im from Australia and recently went to Warner Bros studios and did the tour. We went to the set of Pretty Little Liars and i felt so out of it as I had never heard of the show. When i arrived at my friends place to stay I saw PLL was on netflicks so thought I'd watch an episode so i could see the set i visited. I was hooked and have been staying up till 2am watching the series. I have loved it so much that i ordered the 3 seasons available and will wait impatiently for season 4 to be released on DVD. I love it.