4.0 out of 5 stars Cooler Review
Large Cooler for camping. It will keep ices for two days at 100 degree temps, but there is a fair amount of melting. We mainly use it for a beverage cooler at the lake. Weakness - cheap hinge/latch to hold the door close, broken by the second weekend. The living hinge is a poor design and inadequate for the designed purpose..

5 stars knocked down to 4...
Published on August 8, 2012 by KC

3.0 out of 5 stars Big
Published 6 months ago by Stephen Blasco

4.0 out of 5 stars Cooler Review, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Igloo 44363 Quick & Cool Marine Cooler, White, 15-Qts. (Sports)

5 stars knocked down to 4 because of the latch

Going to call Igloo and ask for free replacements. Just called them, they are sending two free replacements. Great customer service just bad latch design.

IGloo
1800 364 5566
Mon - Fri 8AM - 8PM (Eastern Time)
LOCAL: 1-203-922-7500
FAX: 1-203-922-7555

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one IMMENSE cooler!, April 20, 2012
I had the 100-quart, "5-day" cooler for a year or so and decided that I "needed" this 150-quart cooler in the event of a temporary power outage, since this larger cooler will keep ice for an amazing SEVEN days in a 90 degree environment. My cooler was purchased from AMAZON, and it arrived in perfect condition. These coolers also serve well as small refrigerators when I'm getting stuff together for a large party. They easily keep food in the "safe zone" (below 40 degrees Fahrenheit) for a couple of days if necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 25, 2012
This baby is HUGE and keeps everything I place in it at just the right temp forever, it seems. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as good as advertised or better!, December 11, 2012
I kept 1-gallon jugs of ice in it for over a week, and the jugs still had ice in them when I took them out. That's 7+ days in the back of my SUV in New Mexico summer heat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty!, June 11, 2012
Joe (Western PA) - See all my reviews
Took this on a week long fishing trip to hold the beer. Put 180 cans, three 1 gallon ice blocks, and 20+ gallons of ice cubes in this and the handles took the weight. I'm 330 lbs and I can sit on the lid with another person and the lid does not seem to stress.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, May 29, 2014
5 x 10lbs block ice + 144 12oz. soda cans and 25lbs. coktail ice . Absolutely incredible!
Lasted over a week. Bought the stainless hinges and latches when we got home.
Handles held up great under pressure. I am 220lbs. and I stood on this cooler without fear.Great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, February 19, 2013
was very pleased with this item exactlly what i wanted great price well come in handy for what i need

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, November 19, 2012
eLoWeeZ (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Amazing product and value! Keeps your stuff cold for even up to 5 days! Use it for delivering ice cream. No problems encountered. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of space for very cheap, May 15, 2014
I purchased this cooler for my camping trip, ($73). It held everything and more. I never once ran out fo space for my food, drink, and beer. I read others review on this cooler and noticed the same problem. Cheap Handles! do not over fill this cooler while carrying. I filled the cooler half-way with food and ice only and carried it to my camp spot, I then proceeded to fill the cooler with drinks and beer. Other then that this is an amazing cooler.

Quality: 9/10 - Cheap Handles
Price: 10/10 - Cannot find a 150-Quart cooler under $100
Selection: 0/10 - Only comes in white, Not a big issue for me

3.0 out of 5 stars Big, April 4, 2014
This is a HUGE cooler. I could almost fit in it myself and I'm 6' tall. The only problems I have with it are the latches are a little cheap being made out of plastic oppose to the metal ones, as well as if you have this thing fully loaded with drinks and ice to the brim and you lift it, you feel as if the handles might break. Wheels and better latches would make this a five star cooler.

Igloo Quick and Cool Cooler (150-Quart, White)
$214.99 $79.97