5.0 out of 5 stars RadicalRenoir
Published on May 18, 2009 by RadicalRenoir

1.0 out of 5 stars genius within
I Chose this rating and I highly recommend this book , its so many things that we are not aware of in our life here, but this man brings forth some serious truths , that seem so elemantary , but yet if you operate in them , they will bring you to your true self.
Published 8 months ago by Jennifer James

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars RadicalRenoir, May 18, 2009
This book is amazing--I've never seen anything else like it out there. I gave up on self-help books a while ago because they never really helped me solve any of my problems. But this book is totally different, and I decided to order it after I looked at it in a bookstore. The book comes with a free soundtrack, which is supposed to put you into a sort of dreaming state even though you're awake. I think it pretty much does that with me, and it's also really relaxing. The main point of the book is to have a personal experience, and figure things out about yourself that you didn't know before. Basically what I do is go through the book while I'm thinking about something that's bothering me. The book is full of pictures, so you're supposed to find one that pulls you in or induces some strong reaction. On the page with that picture there might be some question to think about or some instructions to follow. Then you close your eyes while you listen to the soundtrack, and sort of let your mind wander. Sometimes when I do this, I instantly figure out the solution to my problem. At first I didn't believe it, but it has happened a lot. Other times I have just let myself daydream and have gone on trips. Once I traveled out into the stars, and experienced myself as just a thought, which was awesome. It felt like I was out there for a long time, even though it was only a few minutes. When I came back, I had a different perspective on things. I carry this book around with me all the time. I have to be creative at work, so it's my new secret weapon. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A breakthrough book on unlocking your potential!, September 5, 2009
How could a book that appears so simple and engaging, provide such powerful, immediate access to one's full potential? It seemed to good to be true - but I thought why not give it a try. Within five to ten minutes, following very minimal instructions, I found myself lost in an exercise for almost an hour which freed me from a persistent blockage to personal growth that I had carried with me all my life. I had been in therapy for 25 years, and done all kinds of exercises to lose this albatross that was dragging me down. It was gone in an hour using the simple technique described in the book! I know the book uses a principle involved in EMDR, but the beauty is I don't have to understand why or how it works, I only had to invest a little over an hour to have a huge breakthrough! Months later, I can honestly say I have not been in such a great space since my childhood. I am clear, focused and happy! Thank you Dr. Ranck for synthesizing the science and metaphysics that are the key to this technique, and making it so accessible for the average person. You did an awesome job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, unique book, June 20, 2009
I have never seen a book of this kind. It goes directly to the reader's experience and allows for the unfolding of new potentials and awareness in a way that is unique, immediate and like having a personal session. Because this book is experiential, each person will come away with their own individual experience that furthers their personal growth and development. A much needed addition to the body of "self help" literature, this book taps into the brilliance of our unconscious to make profound changes at a deep level. I have used the book myself and found that I was able to shift from an agitated state to a feeling of calm and control within a few minutes. This shift lasted for several days, and I still go back to that image and feeling when I am starting to become overwhelmed again. The Biolateral Sound Recordings used with the images in the book are a brilliant way to focus the reader in on their own wisdom and authenticity. Utilizing Ignite the Genius Within, we put on the headphones, gaze at the image and allow our own inner process to facilitate us in an organic process, which I personally find more helpful than a guided imagery that leads me. This book gives an internal orienting point, and then allows the reader to access and follow their own inner guidance. I will be using Ignite the Genius Within with clients in my private practice of therapy in individual and group settings and will recommend this book not only to clients, but also to friends and family. I have a feeling that this will be my "gift of choice" this holiday season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an amazing tool to access your subconscious creativity, June 25, 2009
TDupree (Redmond, WA) - See all my reviews
If you loved "The Secret" but feel like you still need a workbook to help you exercise your creative mind muscles and turn up the volume on your intuition so you can focus more clearly on creating what you desire, this brilliant little book is the workbook you've been seeking.

Even if you think "The Secret" was a bunch of new age jabber but you'd love to tap into the creative energy you know is inside of you but only shows itself once in a blue moon, this little book can help you bring it out on a more regular basis.

It's not the typical self-help book that you read from front to back expecting to see the answers to all your questions laid out in front of you. Because the answers you seek are within and they will come to you in a form that only you can understand - unique to your own personal experience. The biolateral soundtrack relaxes you and minimizes the endless chatter in your mind so you are more open to hearing (or seeing) the messages your creative genius is sending from your subconscious mind. The operative word here is relax.

I have found that if I just relax, breathe, and trust myself, my intuition leads me to exactly the page I need. I have also found that if I try too hard to control the experience it doesn't happen for me.

This book affirms for me that I am indeed a genius with the potential to create the life I desire if only I can be open and focused enough to allow it to happen. Sometimes what happens is fun and sometimes it's painful, but it's always illuminating!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, October 15, 2009
This book is wonderful in that you can pick it up, put it down and continue at your leisure. It causes you to reflect and assess your life pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mini Vacation Whenever You Need It!, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Ignite the Genius Within: Discover Your Full Potential (Paperback)
This book LOOKS like a book, but it is like no other book you have ever seen. It serves to suspend your typical way of thinking, by giving YOU the opportunity to make it your own. Each page has images and beautifully written passages designed to encourage your subconscious and your intuition to take center stage in your consciousness and lend their unique set of ideas and input to your life. We are so used to thinking about things the same way, in the same pattern. We are used to looking to others to provide the answers, but the only true answers for YOU are within YOU! All you do is tune in to the gorgeous soundtrack (just like in The King's Speech, the music distracts your left brain/inner critic/logical voice) and open to any page in the book, look at the image, read the words, and let your GENIUS deliver its unique insight into whatever you are dealing with in your life. It may be a , "Oh, I should call...." or a "I forgot that I wanted to take this class...." or "I should go..." Whatever thoughts come to mind have surfaced from your infinite, creative mind that has such a clearer picture of the WHOLE picture. Follow its leads, its "hunches", and you will find your life in a new, exciting space. This book makes a great gift, so you might want to keep extras on hand. Have fun! Whitney Ferre'

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative genius!, May 22, 2009
This book and free soundtrack is a multi-media experience like no other. It bridges the gap between our right and left-brain thinking and opens up a whole new window of creativity. It is a quantum leap in our perception and consciousness - a must-have for anyone and everyone in a creative career. It helps increase focus, it inspires, it fills gaps and it creates. Read and listen - it will change the way you look at things and open your mind. Take right and left turns in your own brain, follow white rabbits you never knew were in there and arrive at your creative destination.
Pearse Kieran, Ireland

5.0 out of 5 stars "ignite the genius within", February 22, 2011
I have used "ignite the genius within", for about a month now. The results are magical. Most notable are the changes that I have seen in my self at work. I was being bullied by three co-workers who had been in our office forever. The four of us had awful work days....and I felt (in the words of my predecessor) as if I was in a realism show and about to be voted off the island. (Or killed off) After having used "ignite", and being honest with my feelings....things started getting better at work. The real magic is that not only were there definite changes in me...my co-workers have all noted the "positive changes" in the atmosphere at work! I am not saying that I was causing the trouble at work, because every one agrees that the office had been dysfunctional for years,....but I am saying, that one person can start something good that lets in a crack of light and draws other people to it. In today's fast paced lifestyle....with everything being thrown at us so fast....we need a quick, realistic solution that works. Buddhist meditation, helped me to a certain point in this path, but "ignite", uses modern technology, and psychology to bring about positive results fast. I recommend this program heartily, as Christine says: the same thing happens using the audio and visual material as, what happens when a client visits her office. Thank you Christine for making this affordable to every one....you have given us all a gift.
Ignite the Genius Within: Discover Your Full Potential

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Experience, Highly Recommended, June 8, 2009
I was amazed by how much this book taught me about thinking and solving problems, and about experiencing life instead of just moving from task to task. Highly recommended, particularly for the over achiever, who will learn about what really matters. Also recommended for those seeking new ways to think, and ways to problem solve, and ways to just experience life. Congratulations to the authors on an amazing book, it would make a great gift for anyone going through a life change or planning one, like a graduation, a job change, or retirement. So many possibilities out there, we only need to know how much awaits us!

5.0 out of 5 stars ignite the genius within, March 19, 2009
I found this helpful book through the author's previous amazing book,The Way Out. This new book, Ignite the Genius Within is deceptively simple. It helps you for the short term and over the long term. You listen to the downloaded sounds, which you get from the book's website, using headphones, while you go over the exercises. A fabulous preview of exercises can be seen on the book's website. The technique is also helpful because it can be returned to over and over, like meditation.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Ignite the Genius Within: Discover Your Full Potential
Ignite the Genius Within: Discover Your Full Potential by Christopher Lee Nutter (Paperback - February 23, 2010)
Used & New from: $26.83