|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.2 x 6.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent, LED|
Ikea Solar Table Lamp- Sunnan
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Helps you save energy and reduce your environmental impact because it is powered by a solar panel that converts sunlight into electricity.
- Easy to use because no cords or plugs are needed.
- The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- This lamp emits 40 lumens, which is approximately equal to the light emitted by a 15-watt incandescent bulb.
- Includes 3 rechargeable batteries (AA 1.2V) that store energy from the sun. The batteries can be replaced and last a minimum of 2 years.
Top Customer Reviews
Great to read (yes, it's THAT bright!) by or, just to keep a light on while I'm out for added security.
I can't recommend it enough!!! Guess it was the stronger sun here that made ALL the difference!
HOWEVER, if you own these solar lamp and are frustrated with it, I have found a method so you can keep using this lamp! If you unscrew the battery pack, you can lift up the battery pack lid and find three rechargeable batteries. You can charge them and put them back into the lamp. Then the lamp will grow very bright and last at least a couple of hours. This will be cumbersome if you intend to use the lamp for a long span of time, but for those who just need it for maybe half an hour a day for some light reading, this method is great and you don't feel like you wasted your money.
I love how it's portable and doesn't need to be plugged in.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Charged for over 10 hours in direct sun and did not work. Removed batteries to test voltage, 2 were zero volts and the other barely registered. Put three other 1. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Stormer
I bought one of these from Ikea for $19.99. Was so excited to try it out but after a full day of charging the removable panel in the hot South Florida sun, the light did not work. Read morePublished on May 20, 2012 by Cake Lover