Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 14, 2012
This is my very favorite white wine. I don't like dry wines. This wine is fruity and semi-sweet. I serve it guests and family and no one has ever had anything negative to say. :)
on February 18, 2014
This is my FAVORITE wine. In fact it is the only wine I buy for my home. I hate dry wine. I dislike a strong alcohol taste, but this here is absolutely delicious! And not overly expensive at all. If you like dessert wines this is the BEST! Definitely recommend!