Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: OK LIGHTING 11 in. Stone/Gray LED Table Fountain
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2013
- Easy to install
- Strength of water fall can be adjusted with slider on submersible pump.
- Small and cute

Took 1 star because the wooden stick on the waterwheel was broken on arrival. Super glue is an easy solution for that.

Advice:

- Make sure to use DISTILLED WATER to prevent minerals built up over time.
- Should NOT turn on 24/24 as I personally think it could shorten lifespan of the pump. I usually turn on at night to help me sleep better, then turn off in the morning as I go to work.
on April 13, 2013
I've had this fountain for a few months now, and it works wonderfully. It looks a lot better in person than in the picture. The only complaint I have is that the water wheel arrived broken, and I contacted the company to send another, and that also arrived broken! So I guess that is the only negative thing I have to say, but even without the wheel it is still a very nice fountain and I highly recommend it.
on December 8, 2015
 I just received this today so it may be a little premature to write up but no one had video. Hence, thought I would contribute if it helps you to decide. It's nice. Looks like rock. Not too heavy. Small reservoir in the back where a tiny pump sits. You simply connect the pump to the tubing and connect the LED light wire to the other connection. Piece of cake. Starts right up. You need to get a small bottle of distilled water since tap may affect the parts.

PROS:
-easy set up
-pleasing to the eye
-no water leakage: water simply cascades down into a 'pool'
-soft trickling sound
-LEDs are white and small droplets reflect the light

CONS:
-water trickles but it won't sound like a babbling brook
-pump is audible as a very low hum in the background but, over time, I hear the water more than the pump
-no off switch, you will have to pull the plug to turn it off unless you attach a timer
-once the pump is placed in the back you DO have to do a bit of tugging and pulling to bend the water tubing so it easily comes out the back

Right now, I think it's cool. A co-worker came in and saw it for the first time and said, "hey, that's really cool. Feng shui?" LOL. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is for the hum and lack of off switch. It's not a bad choice if you like rustic vs avant garde.

ADDENDUM, 3/3/2016. I dropped two stars after having this for several months. If you see the attached photograph, the wheel has stopped spinning. The water actually comes out of the spout on an ANGLE and completely misses the wheel. I've checked the spout and there is no build up; the tank is full so the pump is working without issues. Weird. Also, be aware that the axle in the wheel is not adjustable and there is little play to try and move the wheel over. I may have to sand or file the spout to change the flow of water.
review image
on September 10, 2013
I received my fountain as a gift from a family member who purchased it from High Performance Parts. One of the plastic pieces that levels the water wheel came broken but super glued fixed that. It still amazes me how these table top fountains ever make it to a single home in one piece. I have ordered several different kinds and received them as gifts and I have received them in extremely poor condition to minor scrapes and bruises. Anyways the fountain performs very nicely. It creates a lot of splash sounds and it just looks great. The water wheels spins very fast which creates a lot of the splash sounds. It looks exactly like it is in the picture unlike some fountains.

PROS:
1. Great splash sounds
2. Nice too look at
3. Fountain stands on rubber feat to reduce motor noise(not many table top fountains have this reason for loud motor noise)
4. Adjustable motor pressure control

CONS:
1. No on/off switch on plug. You just have to unplug/plug it in when you want to stop/start the fountain.
2. No on/off switch for light. You just have to unplug the separate cable if you don't want the light.
3. You can still hear the motor pretty well on this fountain like most table top fountains. I would not suggest sleeping next to this one.

Recommendations:
Always use distilled water on fountains. Distilled water has no minerals in it which can damage the motor very quickly. Distilled water is cheap. I purchased 4 gallons of it at a local Target for under $3.00.
on June 5, 2014
I was worried that it would arrive broken after reading other reviews. Mine arrived in working condition and looks good. I hooked it to a timer to turn on while I am in the office. Not broken yet.

UPDATE: After 1 year of use, with the pump on a timer switched that turned it on for 10 hours everyday, the pump has slowed to a trickle and needs to be replaced.
review image
on March 24, 2015
This is a cute addition to the room. It has a small light in the water.I wanted it to help the dry winter air in our living room. It helps, as I have to add water daily. There is a low-key water dribble sound that is relaxing. I only use filtered water in it to try to keep it clean, but it still became slimy. I've had to clean it out, but when I did, the color came off in the lower bowl by the wheel. When I got it, the water overflowed. When I inspected it, I found that the drain holes to the back well were not all the way through. I had to drill the two holes so the water could return to the pump. You must attach the pump to a tube to send the water up to the top so it can cascade down. The tubing is very stiff and the pump will not sit -- it is on it's side. I don't recommend this fountain because the problems I've had.
on June 3, 2013
I got this for work. In these modern times where stress loads are unbearable, it doesn't hurt to have something like this to help ease your nerves some. I decorated mine with some O scale figures. I get a lot of compliments on it.
on March 26, 2013
I got this for a friend of mine who was retiring from work. She often mentioned wanting to have some kind of meditative fountain for her home and when I got her this, she just about burst. She comments on it all of the time and loves the sound and the lighting effects.
on September 6, 2014
I bought it a year ago and still works fine. One of the plastic pieces that holds the wheel was broken. I was about to send it back but then I tried using a small, thin nail which worked fine. Looks nice in the office, the noise of the water running is not too loud so it's not distracting.
on June 26, 2014
mine is wonderful and it requires less water than any of my other indoor fountains i use for my insomnia. i did have to get more rocks for it but found the white ones to be the most effective and pretty . would highly recommend it