5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, August 23, 2011
These prayers uplift the soul and inspire spiritual growth. A true gift, an utmost positive perspective and joyous outlook of our journey as we live each day of our lives with love of God in our heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Bahai Prayer Book, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Illumine My Heart: Bahai Prayers for Every Occasion (Kindle Edition)
We need more prayer in this world. This is another prayer book used by Bahai's all over the world. I recommend that all faiths use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bahai prayers, March 23, 2014
Joel Bjorling (Gilson, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
This is a compilation of Baha'i prayers. It includes those by the Bab, Baha'u'llah, and Abdu'l-Baha. These are very touching, meaningful prayers, and are good for group use or for personal devotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful prayers for any of life's trials or pleasures., January 31, 2014
Baha'u'llah's words are truly God sent and, as one of God's Manifestations, food for the soul. Regardless of your faith, these prayers will illumine your heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful prayer book for women!, July 29, 2013
How grateful I am that there are so many prayers given to us to meet the needs of all women. God is good and has provided us with words of wisdom for nearly every situation! Although compiled for Baha'i women more specifically, I have no doubt this work will speak to diverse groups of woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the writings a prayers on Kindle, January 5, 2014
Terry Lynn Warner-Hurst (Tucson, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I love having the Baha'i writings and prayers on Kindle. I hope more Baha'i books will become available for download.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prayers for women to enjoy, August 29, 2013
This book is a welcome collection of Prayers just for Women to enjoy and share with family. The Prayers are indexed just for the right occasion.

Baha'i Prayers are always uplifting, with clear and meaningful guidance for everyday problems and praise.

A lovely gift for your spiritual friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual awakening, April 19, 2013
Part of my daily reading. Read the Book of Certitude by Baha'u'llah to understand the purpose of life, discover the mystery of religion as consistent with logic and science.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Volumes valuable, January 3, 2013
S. P. Bolton (Tasmania; Australia) - See all my reviews
All the titles in this series are valuable spiritual "food" for the soul, which can give comfort and peace as part of our daily reading.
This, and the other titles in the series, provide a "shield and shelter in my woes" and uplifts the spirit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, November 18, 2012
I am new to Baha'i and this book works well for me when I want to find specific prayers. Don't understand why the thou's and there's cant be changed to him and you for easier reading. It is a translation to English after all.