5.0 out of 5 stars needed it for school;
I nedded this book for school. I purchased it new and in a couple of days it came in the mail. I had no problem what so ever with ordering.
Published 14 months ago by zachary j rhodes

2.0 out of 5 stars illustrataed Course Guide: Micorsoft Office Excel 2007 Basic
i chose this rating because there was disc that was part of this product and was not there. I was not informed that is was milssing prior to purchase. Therefore, since of never used it I cannot speak to its merits
Published on January 20, 2013 by RACHAEL SAINT

2.0 out of 5 stars illustrataed Course Guide: Micorsoft Office Excel 2007 Basic, January 20, 2013
RACHAEL SAINT (SOUTH DARTMOUTH, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Illustrated Course Guide: Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Basic (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007) (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars needed it for school;, December 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Basic, September 15, 2010
I received this item in Excellent condition and in a very timely manner. Would use this service again!