Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Illustrated Kitchen Bible
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 11, 2009
I have only barely investigated this book, as it is so comprehensive. So far I have enjoyed it greatly. Be prepared for the weight of this tome(5#). I fully expect to learn much from this extensively illustrated volume.
on November 17, 2012
So far all of the recipes have been outstanding! I love how many different kinds of options you have to choose from. Fast shipping and exactly as described. Thanks!!
on August 27, 2012
Las recetas que vienen ahí SI salen, trae muchas fotos, los ingredientes son fácil de conseguir y el estilo de cocinar es muy casero y fácil... ME ENCANTÓ¡¡
on February 25, 2011
This is the best cookbook I have purchased in a long time. It has great pictures and easy directions and fill with lots of cooking information. Great buy..
on July 13, 2013
Excellent cookbook. You can't go wrong with this one. Great recipes with picture illustrations. Step by step directions. Beautiful book!!!!!
on July 22, 2014
This cookbook is beautifully illustrated and has step by step instructions. I am a beginner cook but this book is for every level cook.
on May 7, 2016
Great content... but why is this book so freaking tall? I had to devote half of my counter space to this gigantic cookbook. Too big.
on July 21, 2014
If it is in your budget.. Buy this book!

I think I paid less than $8.. for a hardcover.

I love this book..!
on April 11, 2013
I like this book because it have so many recipes, its easy to follow the instructions and most of the items are easy to find.
on January 24, 2010
GOOD ALL ROUND COOKBOOK ESPECIALLY FOR THE BEGINNER.I HAVE BEEN COOKING FOR40 YRS AND I STILL FOUND GOOD HINTS.