Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 6-12 Months|Color: Dog|Change

on November 8, 2010
I was looking for a blanket sleeper that wasn't made of polyester and couldn't find any. That's when I found these Baby Soy winter organic footies. They are thicker than their usual ones and incredibly soft. They are pretty TTS... I bought 6-12M for my 4 months old. It is pretty big on her, but she can still wear it now. It will for sure fit her for a while. The feet are a good size (my DD is tall and many of the footies on the market didn't fit her feet - I'm thinking of Gap, for example). It is really cute, comfy and warm. I still use her sleepsack over it, but I know her arms will be warm too. The only con: the way it buttons up, it tends to open in the crotch area. But the many pros make me forget about this detail. And less buttons makes it easier for the middle of the night diaper change. I strongly recommend it.
on April 20, 2011
This footie is thick and soft, which I love. I also love the colors and prints used. There is about an inch of overlap along the side snaps (used for getting baby in and out of the outfit) that mean there is minimal, if any, gaping between snaps. The separate snaps for access during diaper changes means there is less pull across the body in the hip/leg area, so less restriction on leg movement. The fit is roomy for the width but on the shorter side for the length. My baby is on the tall & thin side (75th percentile in height & 10th percentile in weight at 6 months) and I find the 6-12 month size is pretty loose around the middle but fits her perfectly for length right now. I'm not expecting to get a lot of use out of it because of the length, which is a shame given the price. I think the fit best suits babies on the short-average height range and would readily accommodate chunky babies.
on September 24, 2013
The fabric is soft, which is great. It looks like in the picture there are fold overs at the hands to cover baby from scratching herself, but its just a regular sleeve cuff. For some reason the buttons are placed oddly... there are open flaps between buttons as baby goes about her day. The cut is very boxy. Not a lot of length but a LOT of extra room width-wise in the body, arms, legs... Would probably be perfect for a chubbier baby
on November 16, 2010
My little one is long in the torso so a lot of footies are too short for her. These fit perfectly. I Iove the side snap/bottom snap combo for easy dressing and diapering. I wish these came in bigger sizes.
on November 5, 2013
This outfit is adorable, soft and cuddly. However, we will not be using it often. The snaps are set too far apart, leaving the openings to gape. My son bends his knee and his entire knee is exposed, turns at the waist and his belly is exposed. I am very disappointed. Also, based on the outer styling I assumed it would be kimono style, and it is not. Also, the feet portion are really large and short, his feet do not stay in them well. For the price I would expect a much better thought out product. Since we've already washed it, we're stuck with it.
on November 8, 2015
This is regarding size 3-6 month size..my baby girl is average size.. The snaps are pretty far apart. I wasn't sure how many stars to give it because I would give it 5 stars for the material.. But the length of the arms are way way way to LONG!!!! I have to roll them up 3-4 cuffs.. My baby fits the "length" ok but barely... I have to pull the toe area away from her toes all of the time) because its almost to short. It's a very strange size.. But the material and tag free is great..
on September 18, 2015
I purchased several of these and they are the best onesies that we have. Our daughter is nearly 3 weeks old and these have been perfect for protecting her umbilical stump, easy access for diaper changes, and they are super soft and cozy. The 0-3 month size has fit her since birth (she weighed 8lb, 3oz and was 19.5in long).
on February 22, 2016
I loved this sweet little footie, but I didn't feel like it held up in the wash like I expected. Honestly it seems like a cheap cotton. I expect organic cotton to be softer after a few washes. My baby outgrew it quickly and I when I pass it down it will look like a well used and not gently used item.
on September 19, 2013
I wanted to love this sleeper. The artwork is gorgeous, and it was incredibly soft when I first got it home. However, upon multiple washings, it began to pill. It also gaps at the knee. I have not had this problem with the fit or quality of the Baby Janey Baby Soy sleepers, so perhaps this is a fluke. I have the octopus one in a larger size, and I hope it wears like the Baby Janey sleeper, not this one!
on September 8, 2014
The fabric on these pajamas is so incredibly soft and slightly thicker than most cottons and it washes up very nicely. The hand covers make it easy to slip a sleep sack over without the sleeves of the footie creeping up my babies arms, which is a nice convenience. All of the designs are very cute and unique, I have several of these and I love them all. They are a bit more expensive than some of the pjs out there, but well worth it in my opinion.