5.0 out of 5 stars It is REALLY GREAT !
Published on July 8, 2006 by Ali Bahkali

2.0 out of 5 stars Not useful to study for NCLEX- RN!
Do not recommend to use this only as a study guide for NCLEX! Very vague on information, hardly any pictures in the book.
Published on December 2, 2012 by Missi

5.0 out of 5 stars It is REALLY GREAT !, July 8, 2006
Ali Bahkali (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I have used many books to review for the NCLEX board exam, but this one is really distinguished. It is colorful and well arranged. It comes with CD that has questions on every chapter. The other thing I liked about this book is the way they put the medications of every system as an index for that system as well the nursing techniques, procedures and tools. From my opinion, this book worth every single penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Nclex book I own, March 10, 2006
This book is amazing. although I was thinking there were more pictures, it was well worth it. The text is detailed, yet very easy to understand. It has helped me get better grades in school and understand systems more then I thought I did. Excellent review book! I also like her other books which are all cartoons and flip note cards to take along to clinical. I have all my clinical buddies buying Joann Zerwekh's books after borrowing mine in clinical!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great NCLEX-RN Study Book, August 11, 2008
M. Chandler (Fort Collins, CO) - See all my reviews
Some NCLEX-RN books are so detailed and long that when I read them I feel like I'm taking nursing school all over again. This book is more concise with illustrations and tables in color, which makes for easier reading. Each chapter has appendices with need-to-know information. For example, in the musculoskeletal chapter 21, there is appendix 21-1; it covers serum diagnostics, invasive diagnostics, and non-invasive diagnostice, appendix 21-2: it covers medications by category (antigout, skeletal muscle relaxants, calcium meds., etc.), Appendix 21.3: it covers amputations, appendix 21.4: it covers assistive devices (crutches, canes, walkers). When you just have 10 minutes, you can turn to an appendix of a chapter and get a good review on meds., procedures, and diagostic tests. This book has been helpful studying for nursing school tests and for NCLEX prep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Tool, August 6, 2006
I thought this was an excellent book! The information was clear and concise and the illustrations really helped to drive home key points. I'm so glad I bought it and I would definately recommend it to anyone studying for the NCLEX.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have to pass the NCLEX-RN Exam, May 12, 2007
I went through about 10 books before I purchased this one. This one was one of the best I used to prepare. Very thorough and covered all the different types of questions presented on the exam.

4.0 out of 5 stars Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN Exam, November 14, 2006
I found this book to be extremetly helpful in preparing for the NCLEX. It contains the "most important" information in an easy to read format. I wish I would have had it during nursing school. I have learned a lot by the way the information is presented. The CD has great tests and gives rationales for each answer. A MUST HAVE!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam (Mosby's Illustrated Study Guide for NCLEX-RN Exam), March 9, 2007
Great Book!! It breaks the science of nursing down to a very understandable level and highlights most important data. I've recommended it many times to peers. I use it for exams but not yet the NCLEX....hopefully it will measure up to my expectations and review!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Study Guide!, September 16, 2007
I wish I had this book during nursing school. My friend loaned it to me when I was studying for the NCLEX exam and I used it along with the Kaplan online question sessions as a reference tool. I actually passed the exam and will now buy the book for work as an easy reference tool. Each section is organized in a way that you have the description of the disorder, S/S, what you might see, common medications and labs. Great book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, June 23, 2007
I wish I had found this book at the start of nursing school! I bought this book to study for my RN state boards although it would have been very helpful to have from the start of school. Easy to read and understand. It's A Great Book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ilustrated study guide for the NCLEX RN exam, January 3, 2007
I used this text for MS2. One of the benefits to this text is the drug reference at the end of the chapters for quick reference. The material is consice and presented in a clear cut manner.

Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam, 7e (Mosby's Illustrated Study Guide for NCLEX-RN Exam)
Used & New from: $5.00