True Life 8 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. I'm Homeschooled There are two million Americans educated at home every year. Stevie prefers the Christian education he's getting at home. He dreams of playing college football and fears his homeschooling will hinder him being recruited to play.
2. I'm a Gambler Whether betting on sports, blackjack, or online poker, many of us enjoy the chance to turn loose change into big money. On this episode of True Life, you'll meet three young people whose gambling habits have become an obsession.
3. I'm Addicted to Videogames Videogames are a hobby, but for Barry & Charisse they are an obsession. Can Barry beat his addiction, raise his GPA & win his fiance back? Charise, a college dropout, is getting a 2nd chance, but will gaming prevent her success
4. I'm at a Crossroads in My Relationship Every relationship has to come to a fateful decision: commit or separate. Jamilia is tired of supporting her broke boyfriend, Blair. Michele is engaged to Chris despite doubts that they're compatible. Will these couples survive?
5. I'm Looking for My Child Two young men are desperate to find their long lost daughters and become fathers. Joey picks up the broken pieces of the life, to care of his child. John, happy to be a father, is blindsided by the problems teen parenthood.
6. I'm Ex Amish When you grow up devoutly Amish, embracing modernity usually means being cut off from your family forever. In this episode three young people deal with the harsh consequences of breaking away from their Amish communities.
7. I Need a Transplant Two young people are forced to confront their own mortality as they undergo major surgical procedures that could mean the difference between life & death. Morgan has chronic kidney disease & Craig needs a bone marrow transplant.
8. I Have Digital Drama More & more young people are discovering that the very technology designed to bring them together, can just as easily tear them apart. Meet 2 couples whose obsessive digital habits are threatening to destroy their relationships.
9. I Have a Parent in Prison Two young people are trying to forge new relationships with their parents who have been incarcerated for years.
10. I'm Relocating for Love Three young people are torn between leaving behind everything they know -- and being with the one they love.
11. I Have NF The reality of young people with Neurofibromatosis (NF) - a genetic disorder that causes painful tumors to form throughout the body.
12. I Hate My Face Two young women who suffer from Body Dysmorphia (BDD) are desperate to overcome their distorted self-perceptions so they can move on with their lives.
13. I Am Hustling in the Hamptons The Hamptons is a seaside community that caters to Manhattan's wealthiest elite but not everyone who summers there has a mansion to call home. Meet two young people hoping to infiltrate Hamptons high society from the outside .
14. I Have a Traumatic Brain Injury Adam can't retain information and sometimes thinks the world around him is an illusion. Donnie's short term memory problems may derail his ability to regain independence. Neil can't recognize faces or read emotions in others.
15. I Hate My Plastic Surgery Two young women are struggling with the harsh consequences of cosmetic procedures gone awry. Nikki's rhinoplasty left her with a misshapen nose. Amanda's convinced that her breast implants are the cause of her health problems.
16. I'm a Newlywed Two couples are waiting to share their beds and their homes until after they've exchanged "I do's." They're getting married without the benefit of a test run. Will they accept each other for better or for worse?
17. Resist the Power! Saudi Arabia Four young Saudis tell their stories of risk and rebellion against the government and conservative institutes of their country.