Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

100%

on October 15, 2008
I downloaded this after I downloaded the single, "I'm letting go!" I LOVED that song and thought that I might like some of her others. I have enjoyed listening to this album especially while doing housework and cooking. I am a forgiving critic and usually try to find the good in everything...but I think she has a unique voice and I thought her songs were original.
on January 22, 2013
This so is so upbeat and catchy! It is a spiritual song that does not have that boring religious vibe. Battistelli has a beautiful voice and reminds us that whatever happens, it's in God's plan.
on January 3, 2013
Great Christian song and uplifting beat. I use it to clean house and do dishes. It encourages me when I'm down and out as well.
on August 4, 2013
who knew it was so easy to buy a song, put it on my phone to listen to while relaxing, exercising, worshiping.
on March 2, 2014
Great sound and I really like the words... they are right on for how we should live and honor God
on February 18, 2015
Love the mp3 option, downloads automatically to your Amazon Cloud!
on April 7, 2015
Really enjoy her music up lifting and has a contemporary beat.
on January 29, 2016