In Plain Sight 5 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Art of The Steal Mary uses a thief to catch a thief when she asks a witness to consult on a crime in order to exonerate Brandi of grand theft auto.
2. Crazy Like a Witness Mary must help a whistle-blowing witness reconnect with his son as he struggles with a severe case of paranoia. Unfortunately, when you're in WITSEC just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
3. Love in the Time of Colorado Mary is forced to be a reluctant go-between in the WITSEC version of a witness Romeo and a suspect Juliet.
4. Meet The Shannons Mary helps a Miss Congeniality teenage pageant queen cope when she suddenly realizes that she's spent her entire life in the witness protection program -- but didn't know it.
5. Second Crime Around Mary learns that the only thing she despises more than protecting an unapologetic con artist, is having to team up with him in order to take down an even bigger dirtbag.
6. Something's A-Mish When Mary's witness is forced out of an Amish community and into WITSEC, learning to adapt is far from her only concern. Even a fish out of water has to worry about sharks.
7. I'm a Liver, Not a Fighter Mary must help a terminally ill father heal a tarnished relationship with his distant children.
8. Kumar Vs. Kumar Mary plays marriage counselor in order to mediate a WITSEC divorce. Not only must she reconcile a stubborn witness, but also thousands of years of Hindu tradition, in order to save the case and keep a family out of danger.
9. The Rolling Stones Mary gets a WITSEC two-fer, when a witness is forced to enter the program after being mistaken for his "evil" twin brother. Not only must she protect the pair from their enemies, but also from each other.
10. Girls, Interrupted When Mary's WITSEC mandated road trip turns into an introspective odyssey, Marshall and Stan are left to deal with a rockstar witness and her overbearing mother.
11. Provo-cation Mary helps protect a guilt-ridden army veteran, while butting heads with his JAG attorney. Unfortunately for Mary, things are further complicated by the return of her ex-husband.
12. A Womb With A View Mary learns all the joys of childbirth while protecting a courtesan from the gangster that impregnated her. Although Mary may be immune to her charms, can a seductress truly ever be trusted?
13. Something Borrowed, Something Blown Up On the day of her sister's wedding, Mary is flown to Miami in order to protect her least favorite witness from hired mercenaries.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Director||Michael W. Watkins|
|Starring||Mary McCormack, Frederick Weller|
|Supporting actors||Nichole Hiltz, Paul Ben-Victor, Gordon Clapp, Tangie Ambrose, Teddy Sears, Marguerite Moreau, Dan Bucatinsky, Romy Rosemont, Bryan Chatlien, Nolan Comyford, Matthew Posey, Kenneth Miller, Michael Patrick Metzdorff, Michael-David Aragon, Elizabeth Hanes|
|Producers||Dominic Garcia, Michael Reisz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
we really enjoyed this show and wish it did not end. we highly recommend it.Published 1 month ago by Margaret Imrie
Premise; witness protection. Interesting stories that mirror the question: How does one hide from their own life? Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pukanecz
The fourth season is more formulaic and less entertaining than the previous seasons.Published 2 months ago by Lynne LaRochelle
Great show, could have gone much longer. Gave it to my best friend for Christmas.Published 2 months ago by Richard Reeves