‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Networking for newbies, March 3, 2010
This review is from: I'm at a Networking Event--Now What???: A Guide to Getting the Most Out of Any Networking Event (Paperback)
I had the opportunity to hear Sandy speak before having read the book. The book was a good concise read with good, practical information. If you're new to networking and aren't sure how to go about it, then this is a good book to start with. Sandy provides helpful tips and talks about the do's and don'ts of effective networking. Definitely worth the read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight talk and sound advice for networking novices, December 7, 2009
Sima R. Dahl (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I had the pleasure of meeting the author in Chicago this past year and Sandy writes just like she speaks - she's direct, concise and offers a fresh perspective on how to get the most value from networking events. What I like best about Sandy's book is the concrete examples she gives readers. Her step by step guide on how to prepare, engage and connect at networking events is perfect for anyone who gets the jitters at the thought of networking, or leaves a networking event feeling that they could have gotten more value if they only knew how. Networking isn't necessarily hard but there's definitely an art to it - and Sandy's book lays it out nicely. I often tell my clients that we are living in the Age of Referral and Sandy's Pay It Forward (PIF) Party concept is a terrific way to practice your new networking skills or polish up your old ones; I encourage everyone to give it a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully written and full of energy, December 2, 2009

Very well written and easy to understand and relate to. Could have used this book years ago! Love the energy that come from the writers words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandy's hit a home run!, November 14, 2009
Barron (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
Poignant..practical...and promising for all global networkers. Get it, get into it, and get on with it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›