Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 2, 2012
This is the anthem for geeks everywhere! If you were ever beat up as a kid for being a nerd, geek, whatever - this is your song!!!!
on April 2, 2012
The Guild lays out the facts in their latest track; nerds and rejects everywhere, this is our anthem. The geek culture is what's sought after now. This new track is just one more example of Felicia's amazing range as an artist. Here's to hoping for many future song releases from the Guild in the future!
on April 2, 2012
Um freaking awesome song! I'll be rocking this song all morning! Felicia Day and The Guild once again prove that Geek is in and empower those of us who've hidden our nerdom for so long!
on August 26, 2013
Great song that fits well into the current anti-bullying climate. Those of us who are older can laugh at some of the things depicted here now, but it's good for those still going through it to know that it's ok to be who you are and not to worry about whether you're cool or not. One day your time will come. A great pick me up song when you're feeling down.
on August 11, 2012
A typically geek-filled, fun, feel-good romp from the members of the Guild that I like to play whenever I feel a rumble of disatisfaction about my humble role in life. I may not be gorgeous, thin, or rich, but I am smart, internet-popular, and a no-holds-barred gamer of ultimate caliber. While that may not mean much to the majority of the population, in MY slice of life, that makes ME the one that's cool.
on July 25, 2012
I've actually never heard of The Guild before. I know, SHOCKING. I'm also not a huge fan of girl singers either. I downloaded it on a Amazon suggestion of top music.
That being said, I really jammed out to this song in the car. Really fun and I'm pretty sure these guys got their point across with this song. LOL
on April 13, 2012
This was my first amazon video purchase, I saw the video and wanted to support the folks who made it so I came to buy it.

Even if I wasn't a fan of The Guild this song would still resonate with me, it truly speaks to us nerds and geeks who survived high school.
on May 6, 2013
I absolutly love them! If you have not seen the show you must. It's awesome! They have 3 songs out right now and they are all really funny. I love that they can really sing too. Plus, Felicia Day is just great! This song is great...you get to see thier b@d@$$ side.
on September 7, 2013
It's really hard to pick a favorite song done by the cast of the The Guild, but I think this one might be it. Intelligent lyrics, a great performance by Felicia, and an awesome message bring everything together.
on April 2, 2012
As one who was beat up, spit on, laughed at, pushed around, and all the other things you get when you are a geek...this is truly a stand up and say STFU! A much deserved anthem for everyone who has ever been deemed Geek!

YOU GO JED and FELICIA!!!!