Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 8, 2013
I heard this song during a Whitney tribute and fell in love with the energy of it. This song is powerful and demanding yet alluring in that she is willing to do whatever is necessary to make him hers. I know the feeling and love the music. Whitney, you are truly missed.
on June 9, 2016
I think it goes without saying that Whitney Houston was in a class by herself as a great singer. I purchased a 2 CD set of her greatest hits and this song was a remix that I didn't care for so I wanted the original song that I love so much. Thank you.....
on April 24, 2012
This is a super collection, good quality, BUT-the main purpose I ordered this particular one was for all good hits PLUS my favorite song of hers "I'm Your Baby Tonight" and to my Great disappointment the song is in some European club version!...Not the more rock version!! AAARRRGGH! And that song is hard to find along with so many other hits of hers! This was my only option and then it's some version I'd never heard of!
on June 4, 2015
back in tha day...I developed a signature dance to this song, "The Pinball" where you jiggle your body like if it was a pinball getting bumped by those little bumper things inside a pinball machine...She didn't "oversing" like she tended to on her songs that I find annoying and the production doesn't sound as dated as some of her other songs sound now, like I wanna dance w somebody and others
on April 3, 2015
Whitney sang the hell out of this jam! I bought it after her passing and both the music and her delivery are very worthy testaments to a lamentably lost icon of the pop world. RIP Ms. Houston.
on March 24, 2012
One of my favorite Whitney songs -- can't believe it wasn't on the Greatest Hits album! What a great loss to music and to the world. RIP Whitney.
on February 24, 2013
I starting listen this song. I really like it alot. I can't believe she passed away. In the world, everybody love her no matter what.
on May 1, 2013
Well, I liked the song because it is happy and upbeat and Whitney sings it oh so well! Good memories!
on October 21, 2013
Always loved this song. Glad I was able to find it on Amazon. Now I can listen to it all the time.
on August 1, 2015
A Whitney Classic! Miss her genius!!