I'm confuse with these books

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 11, 2011 8:08:00 AM PDT
JCF says:
does The Walking Dead: Compendium One contains The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye, The Walking Dead Volume 2: Miles Behind Us (v. 2), etc... ?? or are they completely different stories?

Posted on May 16, 2011 7:47:06 PM PDT
Steph_U says:
Review the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead#Collected_editions

Posted on May 17, 2011 4:22:15 AM PDT
JCF says:
Thanks for your reply. So if i understood correct the Wiki i can order Book 1 trough 6 and the quality of the drawing is the same as the compendium 1 like this http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61PvfSyuA3L.jpg with glossy paper?

Posted on May 18, 2011 8:17:26 AM PDT
Grimes says:
The page size and quality are the same between the compendium and the hardcovers. But I would recommend the hardcovers since they are more protected and the compendium doesn't have "behind the scenes" pages.

Posted on May 18, 2011 1:59:44 PM PDT
JCF says:
Good, point and that what i was thinking,non hard cover tend to degrade with time because the way pages are hold for long time. Thanks for your suggestion, i'll order them.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 4:03:36 PM PDT
Andie says:
I've read on several reviews of some of the hardcover editions that pages or volumes are missing, and in fact Amazon has stopped selling them directly (other sellers have them available for purchase on Amazon though) until some matter is cleared up. This is the message from Amazon that I've seen on TWD hardcover books here:

"Item Under Review. While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!) We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible."

Can anyone verify this, that in fact the hardcovers are missing material from the comics? I'm trying to decide which edition/collection to purchase. I was leaning towards the hardcovers until I read some of the reviews and then the Amazon message above. Thanks to anyone that has more info on this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  May 11, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Walking Dead:  Compendium One
The Walking Dead: Compendium One by Robert Kirkman (Paperback - May 19, 2009)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (1,577)