Customer Discussions > Mortal Kombat - Xbox 360 forum

Im holding out for $20 credit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 29, 2011 3:55:56 AM PDT
I have a feeling that this game will be bumped up to $20 credit closer to release. I'm not sure if amazon realizes but after playing the demo on ps3 this game is def gonna be a hit. I would be all over this at $20 credit I mean come on tiger woods got $25...lol

Posted on Mar 30, 2011 7:36:12 AM PDT
M. Pino says:
I'm sure if it does get $10 more credit, Amazon will give that to you automatically. No need to hold out on pre-ordering for that.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 30, 2011 7:53:50 AM PDT
Yes your right about that. Amazon is the best. I got the $25 for tiger woods 12 and because there is gonna be a short delay in getting the putter dlc codes out they gave me a extra $5. I wasn't even expecting that but amazon is always out to make u happy.

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 4:17:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 1, 2011 4:18:50 AM PDT
D. Billie says:
Actually Amazon won't automatically give it to you. When Bulletstorm was coming out, I pre-ordered it when it had a $10 promotional credit. I noticed a week or so before it came out, it was at $20 credit. I called to verify that I'd get the $20 instead of $10. They told me that I would get the $10 since I pre-ordered it at that promotion.

So I just cancelled and re-pre-ordered to get the $20! haha

Posted on Apr 1, 2011 7:28:06 PM PDT
J. Lim says:
I'm also holding out as well as I do think a 20 dollar credit is lurking in the background. We'll see.

Posted on Apr 2, 2011 12:57:38 PM PDT
Just make your preorder, and then like 2 days before remember to check the order and see if the credit amt has budged. That's what i'm doing!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2011 8:51:06 AM PDT
Tevious says:
D. Billie, that rep didn't know what they were talking about. Amazon ALWAYS upgrades your preorder bonus if they offer something better later on. If they end up offering a worse preorder bonus or remove it, you get to keep the one you had.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 12:57:09 PM PDT
Yeah Amazon has always auto updated me with any changes in prices automatically.

But if the other big competitors like Best Buy and Gamestop haven't announced a better deal yet to try and sway sales, I wouldn't hold your breath for any additional discounts.

Posted on Apr 8, 2011 1:11:30 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 8, 2011 1:12:02 PM PDT
Killer Day says:
"Actually Amazon won't automatically give it to you. When Bulletstorm was coming out, I pre-ordered it when it had a $10 promotional credit. I noticed a week or so before it came out, it was at $20 credit. I called to verify that I'd get the $20 instead of $10. They told me that I would get the $10 since I pre-ordered it at that promotion.

So I just cancelled and re-pre-ordered to get the $20! haha "

Huh you missed out then. The same thing happened to me and it said I was going to get the 10 dollar credit. So I emailed amazon about it and they said they were going to make up for it by giving me 10 dollar credit like 2 days after it releases. But when it released I actually got the 20 dollar credit and then they still gave me the 10 dollar one.

mmm 30 dollar Bulletstorm credit.....

"Yeah Amazon has always auto updated me with any changes in prices automatically."

same here...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2011 11:21:35 AM PDT
Shanghaied says:
I have never had this problem.

Posted on Apr 15, 2011 4:07:29 PM PDT
MonkeyRum says:
Probably good to check back anyway, just in case things don't work out the same this time around.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Mar 29, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mortal Kombat - Xbox 360
Mortal Kombat - Xbox 360 by Warner Bros (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (278)