5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for ANYONE!
Published on December 26, 2005 by KG

2.0 out of 5 stars Easily damaged
The to-go box has a poorly made plastic panel that arrived damaged. Without the panel, the box is useless as a storage or to-go container. Unfortunately I will be returning this item.
Published 9 days ago by ABandC

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for ANYONE!, December 26, 2005
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I purchased these for my 2 yr old daughter for Christmas. I showed them to my 8 yr old before I wrapped them & I finally had to physically take them from him so I could wrap them. Christmas morning my daughter brought them to her dad "Open this please" was all I heard. About 20 minutes later I looked in & father & daughter were lying on the floor building very intently. It's amazing how many things you can DO with these. I will be buying them for every child I know..... INCLUDING my biggest one who is on the floor watching Monday Night Football after celebrating his 35th birthday- and he's BUILDING AWAY with Wedgits! lol HIGHLY Recommend these!!! Durable, colorful & highly creative!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning or a party!, January 11, 2007
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I first encountered Wedgits at an adult party. Tables of adults were fascinated by these toys! I recently purchased them for my children, neices and nephews. These toys can be used to build, to create designs, or to teach specific concepts. They even have a website for educators as well as a book that can be purchased describing the ways they can be used in the school environment. Great toy to inspire and promote higher order thinking skills for children of all ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent learning toy, January 10, 2007
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
We purchased a starter piece set for my girl when she was 3 years old. She absolutely loved it because it was easy to use and build. She had a hard time with the legos type blocks because it was more frustrating for her to pull them apart. We then expanded to this 35 piece and she is able to be even more creative. It is an excellent lerning toy. not as simple as it seems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fun for All Ages, February 20, 2005
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
We bought a small starter kit when my son was a year old. He really gets into as does his 4 year old brother. For his second birthday we are looking to build on the original set and can't wait get building. It is an interesting building toy for all ages from small tots to adults. Incredibly durable. Very difficult to find in stores - glad to see it on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, May 29, 2007
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I bought this toy for our son, but my husband and I love it as much as he does! We can play with this as a family, and I love that my 2 year old son knows words like rhombus and octahedron. He loves to tear down the structures we build, and helps to rebuild them, making them bigger and better! He is getting a lot of fine and gross motor stimulation, along with learning colors, shapes and sizes. It is easy to take along with you wherever you go. You can't go wrong with this toy, for any age!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 years and still a good time, December 29, 2006
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
we bought the basic set after seeing this product at another child's bday party. My daughter was 2 then and loved to play alone and with us. Now at 4 it is still a fun toy to break out and see who can make the tallest, most complicated towers-- the travel case is a must-have. It is great for taking to Grandma's house where there are not enough things to do for the kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Favorite, March 8, 2007
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I bought this for my grandchildren... but find my own young adult children playing with it almost as much. From age 1 to 100 it will be a hit. The product is very well made and challenges creativity. We liked it so much that I soon bought a second set (so more coul use it at once) and my granddaughter got a set for her birthday (and not from me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all ages!, December 31, 2004
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I have 6 year old boy/girl twins, a 4 year old daughter and a 17 month old son. All four of my children LOVE wedgits. They will sit for hours at a time creating different structures and then take them apart and recombine them. I can't wait to add more to our set and see what they can do next.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best "Finds" I've ever stumbled across, January 3, 2005
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
I just happened to see these in a random search and decided to order the Wedgits to Go. I have 4.5 year old b/g twins and they are absolutely fascinated by them. Even adults who visit become mesmerized by them and want to make their own design. Several teacher friends have told us they are a must have in the classroom. Wedgits are perfect for all ages and all abilities - they're durable and can be as easy or as complex as you want them to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, May 30, 2006
This review is from: Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set (Toy)
This building set delivers entirely new concept in block play.
The possibilities are endless and the set after a while becomes just not enough to express your imagination and you will definetely go for more.
This is a toy for entire family. My both kids became addictive to it. Under fascinating WEDGiTS spell the creative side of me which I never knew existed
decided to wake up and made me choose different path in life.
5 stars for this set, but I suggest buying larger one right from the beginning.

Imagability Wedgits To Go 35 Piece Set