Creative Labs Vado HD 720p Pocket Video Camcorder with 8 GB Video Storage and 2x Digital Zoom (Black) OLD MODEL
Used & New from: $43.00
Image stabilization I don't get it. The reviews for all these pocket video cameras scream "throw in image stabilization" and people will flock to your device. Does that not translate in the asian market? I can forgive types of battery, low light, lack of optical zoom (though it'd be nice), if the video didn't look so darned jittery!
asked by Dave on December 2, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Yeah the only thing holding me back is image stabilization from buying a pocket camera. I had to respond about the Sony comment though, so making proprietary formats and building $600 consoles is what the consumer wants? hahaha, man, Sony is probably is probably one of the more overrated and overpriced manufacturers. You can get can get a cheaper and better product from another manufacturer most of the time.
J. Fuhrman answered on December 4, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree completely!!! Most consumer electronic companies build what they will, and then market it. The principal is Ready - Fire - Aim! Sony's success is largely due to giving the people what they want. Only a near monopoly could shove Vista down our ports.
David G. answered on December 3, 2008
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›