5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help for understanding Bergman, April 30, 2002
I took an Ingmar Bergman class, and I therefore had to watch a lot of Bergman films as well as analyze and write about them. Many of Bergman films as many know are sometimes very hard to understand. However this book cleared up so many things for me in the films. The fact the book is mostly Bergman commenting on his own films is great, so you don't have someone else trying to interpret someone else's mind. I you need or want to better understand and enjoy Bergman's works, get this book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bergman's Images, February 19, 2014
Ingmar Bergman uses this study of his films to act as autobiography, a companion to his earlier Magic Lantern; as a 'key' to the.great films--there's about a dozen or so, more than any other filmmaker--this is invaluable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love his films, October 23, 2014
Quick and interesting read. I love his films, and it was fun to read his thoughts on the films he worked on and his relationships with his actors/actresses. He was so honest in his writing, so it's nice to know what he was thinking especially when it came to his own films.

Images: My Life in Film
Images: My Life in Film by Ingmar Bergman (Hardcover - January 27, 1994)
Used & New from: $2.63