Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Price:$39.95+ Free shipping

on May 14, 2009
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
195195 comments25,253 of 25,744 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
Magic stuff. Been taking 1 spoon a day for 3 weeks. I can now type this review using all 12 fingers.
88 comments2,562 of 2,682 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
I got a free cat in the box with this purchase but I'm not sure if I should open it to see if the cat is ok.
1515 comments1,108 of 1,162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.
102102 comments11,274 of 11,906 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
I left this product next to my pet lizard, unfortunately now he's 350ft tall now and is currently destroying Tokyo, Japan.
33 comments591 of 626 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
This is NOT, repeat, NOT a woman from the Ukraine. Very disappointed but can only blame myself. Please read description when sober.
5252 comments4,536 of 4,849 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
Mixed this in with rose fertilizer and have blooms nearly one foot in diameter! Drawback is I can't cut them as they growl at me whenever I get near them with the scissors...and they've eaten several small birds and a stray kitten...
0Comment269 of 287 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2013
I thought I was ordering Uranium 235. This stuff is not fissionable and not at all appropriate for building a death ray or small nuclear reactor.
44 comments563 of 607 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2014
Would rate zero stars if I could! I guess the super powers you receive from this product are completely random. My power was colon cancer and the ability to smell colors. How am I supposed to fight crime with that?! Do not buy!
0Comment165 of 174 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
Oh, so on re-reading the book, it's nitrogen, phosphorus, and POTASSIUM in garden fertiliser. Not Uranium. My bad, great product, and I'm now off to take the tomato plant for its walk.
11 comment429 of 469 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse