8,256 of 8,611 people found the following review helpful
I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect...
Published on January 21, 2009 by Kyle J. Von Bose

18,902 of 19,253 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Poor Packaging
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
Published on May 14, 2009 by Patrick J. McGovern

18,902 of 19,253 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Poor Packaging, May 14, 2009

8,256 of 8,611 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore., January 21, 2009
This review is from: Uranium Ore

Unfortuantly my mom opened my mail, because she does not respect people's privacy. She was pretty upset to see Uranium Ore. After a long argument and me running away from home again, she finaly stopped being such an idiot and I was able to get back to work.

The quality of this Uranium is on par with the stuff I was bying from the Libyans over at the mall parking lot, but at half the price! I just hope the seller does not run out, because I have many projects on my list including a night vision sasquatch radar, an electromagnetic chupakabra cage, a high velocity, aerial, weighted Mothman net and super heated, instant grill cheese sandwhich maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Home secured., January 25, 2014
This review is from: Uranium Ore
I purchased this along with 4 turtles and a rat.

18 years worth of karate lessons later, I finally feel safe to leave my house at night.

1,529 of 1,613 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Read description carefully!, January 25, 2014
This review is from: Uranium Ore
This is NOT, repeat, NOT a woman from the Ukraine. Very disappointed but can only blame myself. Please read description when sober.

6,292 of 6,684 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for cleaning teeth, not so great for killing ants.., December 3, 2007
This review is from: Uranium Ore
Picked this up for use in one of my kid's 'diversity' projects in school (Great Success!), and stuck the leftovers in the cabinet next to the baking soda.

Ran out of toothpaste, and remembered how you're supposed to be able to use baking soda to clean your teeth, so of course, I accidentally used this instead, and Wow! all I can say is, my teeth have never been cleaner! They sparkle, they tingle, and for some reason, they STAY clean now, no matter what. Highly recommended!

However, when I ran out of that fire-ant killer powder stuff, I figured I would try some for that too.

Big mistake!

Boy, it sure did not kill those ants!

Fortunately, those suckers get slower as they get bigger, so I have been able to use a shovel to take care of most of them, one at a time though, the sneaky devils.

And the darn trash man refuses to take them away..

I would have given this product 5 stars for the teeth and the project on embracing diversity, but I deducted one star because of the giant mutant ants.

4.0 out of 5 stars not airport safe, December 9, 2010
supercow (Pasadena, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uranium Ore
PROS: Exposure to it gives you x-ray vision.

CONS: TSA guys at the airport keep complaining I'm invading their privacy. Maybe I should stop openly making fun of their junk?

1,396 of 1,537 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for a Hostile Dictator, December 6, 2007
This review is from: Uranium Ore
Sent this as a Hanukkah gift to President Ahmadinejad. Got a thank you card back saying he loved it and I was his favorite infidel. Kudos to Amazon for a great product and fast shipping to Tehran.

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning about transporting, July 16, 2010
C.A. Lankford (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uranium Ore
I was very disappointed to have my uranium confiscated at the airport. It was a gift for my son for his birthday. Also, I'm in prison now, so that's not good either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, killer product, July 22, 2011
K. Agnew (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uranium Ore
Fantastic, does exactly what it says on the tin. One star off because I can't drive faster than 87 MPH now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, July 17, 2010
This review is from: Uranium Ore
My neighbor bought a new TV recently - Samsung PN58C7000 58-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV (Black) - and he's been lording it over me ever since. Once I figure out how to weaponize this stuff we'll see if he looks so smug.

Uranium Ore
Uranium Ore by Images SI
$49.95 $39.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies