B.S. Board Game
|Price:||$15.99 + $7.82 shipping|
|You Save:||$4.00 (20%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by SC toys.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Is the world's tallest lighthouse in Japan? Or is it a load of B.S.?
- Just because it looks like B.S. and sounds like B.S. doesn't always mean it's B.S.
- Best board game to play with friends and family
- Could you be knee deep in BS, and still win the game?
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Was Billy the Kid left-handed? Do mice cry tears like humans?
From the Manufacturer
B.S. Board Game: Was Billy the Kid left-handed? Do mice cry tears like humans? Or is it all a load of B.S.? It's your call in the game where you decide if the trivia is real or real B.S.! Get it right and you stay in the round with the chance to win a stack of chips ... but get it wrong and you could lose your chips just as quickly! For 3+ players, ages 8+
Top Customer Reviews
By Sittingduck on May 9, 2008
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
This game is mildly entertaining at best. It is just yet another trivia game. With this game chips are wagered and the person with the most chips at the end wins.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again