Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Imagine That!: A Coloring Book for Growing Young Minds (King of Play)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on March 7, 2011
I bought this for my almost four year old and she loves it. She has had lots of fun coloring with us or own her own for hours!! I really appreciate that the book offers drawing starters and great sentence prompts on each page to encourage conversation and to get the ideas and creativity going - but really encourages the kids to come up with whatever they can! Nice thick pages, variety of colored pages - black or dark blue pages with white pictures so she can use white or use colors on white that really pop against the dark backgrounds and lots and lots of pages - this isn't something with just a few pages. It's a great purchase - I would recommend it to anyone preschool age through first or second grade! 100% better than a traditional coloring book.
on November 12, 2012
I saw this at an art store and thought it was super cute and fun for young kids, girls or boys. It has coloring, drawing/doodling AND THINKING!!! An example that i love is that it asks the user to "decorate this fish" and the next fish says, "make me pretty too!" The way it asks for each task is very open ended and not intimidating. My 7yo is a bit of perfectionist and wants to quit if he doesn't "know how to draw ..." So I'm looking forward to using this with him.

This was also a great price. It was $15 at the art store and on amazon it was under $10. Normally I'd think that's a bit expensive for a coloring book but its a pretty thick book and I think the activities are worth it.
on November 6, 2011
I bought this book (along with crayons) for a friend's 4-year old, and she loves it. It's the perfect artsy, creative gift for a child. The black and white pages have unfinished shapes and pictures that encourage the child to think outside the box instead of just add a color and call it done. There are also questions on some pages to get a kid's mind going. I wanted to give a present that was artsy but not messy, and this is perfect. It's a totally unique, creative, smart gift that will be my go-to present idea for little kids going forward.
on March 10, 2015
I bought this for my 4 year old son and he loves it. He loves to do it on his own and together with me. It allows for great bonding time and memorable chit chat with my little boy. We laugh and giggle over the silliness this book allows us to bring to the pages. I love this book for the extra time we get to spend together.
on August 30, 2014
I was amazed at how creative and amazing the book was. It encourages children to thin outside the box within a structured environment and has a lot of pages for them to go through.
on February 16, 2015
wonderful book. my 8 year old loves it!