Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Imaginets and Imaginets Expansion Pack: Set of 2
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 15, 2013
Our 2and 1/2 year old LOVES this. We are frustrated that all of the magnets pictured in the cards are not included. When I contacted the company they told me to do all the cards and then tell them and send pictures of what is missing! Who has time for that? They should be doing this!
on June 25, 2014
I got the Imaginets for my 4 yr old granddaughter. She uses them easily, likes to reproduce the given shapes, and likes to invent shapes of her own. Good lessons for how to share occur, as her 6 yr. old sister wants to horn in and do those shapes more quickly than the 4 yr old can!
on February 14, 2014
My grandson loves, loves this toy. He spends hours making his own designs and can also follow the suggested designs included. He is 3 years old and tells stories of the designs he has made. Excellent learning toy.
on September 20, 2014
My grandson Loved this! It is a perfect gift to inspire the imagination . We have such fun together creating!
on September 11, 2014
Nice sturdy educational toy for my 4 year-old grandson. Theres an app for this on my phone but its much nicer to hold the pieces in your hands.The wooden box travels well, too.
on September 11, 2015
Very Imaginative .my niece loves it.The magnetic board is very helpful to stick and move the magnets around.I would recommend it all the parents with 1-4 yrs old
on January 13, 2014
Our 4 year old spends long periods, engaged in either following pattern cards (included) or making up his own creations. The sturdy, high-quality carrying case is strongly magnetized so shapes stay where they are placed. I ordered an expansion pack because, usually, "kits" never have enough variety/pieces. It was a good move. One small annoyance - the two sets have shapes in two different shades of orange. My one reservation in recommending this toy is that there are a few small pieces in the kit so children who experiment with putting things in their mouths will need to to closely supervised.
on March 27, 2014
this was a Christmas present for my 1 of my grandkids and was a great hit. It will be enjoyed for years to come.
on November 24, 2015