Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Imaginext Cliche the Pirate by Fisher-Price
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 18, 2013
This pirate comes with a backpack that enables him to automatically swipe his sword. It's easy for kids to operate, and they love it. He can also change his clothes to look like a skeleton. It's a really cute toy, in the same class and of the same durability as other Fisher-Price Imaginext action figures.
on May 25, 2013
My three year old grandson really loves the Imaginext Pirate Ship I gave him last Christmas. I bought him this as a gift and gave it to him a couple of nights ago, and as I expected we spent a long time just playing with Cliche and his accessories.
on December 29, 2012
Santa brought this for my son, along with the Viking version, and he loves it. I was worried about him being able to activate the sword button, but his little five year old hands were able to handle it.

What's really nice is the sword back pack comes off the guy, so if my son wants to play without it, he can remove and replace it easily.
on December 30, 2012
Thank you it was just what i wanted. My son was very happy Christmas morning. I will order again and recommend to others.
on September 19, 2012
My son loves all imaginex toys and he will be very happy to receive this pirate because it looks exactly as shown on TV.
on December 9, 2012
My 5 yr. old grandson is well into all imaginext toys and for Xmas I decided to buy him this to accomadate the pirate ship he'll receive.
on January 14, 2014
My 7 yr old son got this for Christmas. He loves it. I love the quality of the Imaginext toys.
on September 4, 2014
Amazing product. Grandson extremely happy with this gift.

See 1 answered question