4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product; could use some tweaking
Love using this product; but a few kinks.

Published on December 14, 2011 by Linda Logue

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but.....
I used the product once with new batteries. Shut it off and next time I used it the batteries were dead. I have an IRock as well and I found that to be the case also with the IRock. My solution was to pull the batteries out each time I'm done using the unit. I guess I will have to do that with the Ibond as well. :( disappointed
Published on July 14, 2011 by Texas2901

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product; could use some tweaking, December 14, 2011
Linda Logue "~LL" (Central Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
Love using this product; but a few kinks.

First, you have to remove the batteries when not in use so that it doesn't suck them dead while sitting on the shelf. I used it once to try it out when I got it and it was nice; but I let it sit with the batteries in and the next time I pulled it out to use it (about 2 weeks later), the batteries were not working well.

Second, the flip out stand is great, but I wish it had some kind of spring or sensor to fold back because it gets in the way if you don't push it back when in use. It's hard using this quickly & one-handedly because of that stand. It gets a little frustrating when you need it for heating it up and when not in use, but it has to be out of the way when you use it, then you need it again -quick- to put it back down on the table.

Last, it would be nice if you could turn off the light if you don't need it so that you can save battery life, too. The light is Wonderful, but I don't always need it.

Like I said, though, it's a great product and it sure beats the corded ones. I'm very glad I bought this... I just deal with the small issues because I'm happier using this one than the old corded one I had prior. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept but....., July 14, 2011
Texas2901 (Flower Mound, Texas United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 3, 2011
LLM "dagoodnurse" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
Do not buy. The glue never got hot enough to really stick anything down well. I just got hot enough to make a mess. The gun took forever to heat up, then the batteries died after onr hour. The light near the point was bright, but unesessary. I never picked it up again.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE!!!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
I was so excited to finally find a cordless glue gun that I thought I would absolutely love. The very second I received it I opened the package immediatly. Went to start working on my project and after only a few minutes I put it down and went back to using my corded gun. The battery cover does not stay on. Pops off constantly. Also if you don't work extreamly fast the glue drips terrible. I am very disappointed and am looking for another.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE! DO NOT PURCHASE!, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
I am very disappointed with this! Unable to work with it! The battery cover does not stay on at all! Pops off constantly! It drips terribly! If you do not work super fast the glue just keeps pouring out from the tip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Weak and Problematic, June 6, 2012
Kat J (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
Purchased this for a craft table at a festival where there would be no power. The cover on the battery compartment keeps falling off and batteries spilling out. It did not work with rechargeable batteries. With alkaline batteries it was still really weak and slow to warm up. I would recommend it for an occasional "fix" where you will need to glue something and have no way to get power easily to the location, otherwise I would skip it. Too much hassle, slow results, too many batteries.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very satisfied, December 27, 2013
Melissa Engeseth (Colorado Springs, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
I bought this a year ago. At first it was great, and I had more than plenty batteries to keep it going. But, when stored on the shelf - even though it was turned off- it drained even new batteries. I didn't have t he problem with the battery compartment popping off. But, now after a year, it won't turn on anymore, even with brand new batteries in it. Light won't come on any more either. I liked it well enough when it worked, but, i am disappointed that it quit working at all...and so soon. My knee jerk reaction is to consider getting another one, but at this point I can't justify shelling out any more cash on another one, unless they've addressed the issues it has.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 2 uses, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
This broke after 2 uses, and amazon would not allow me to return it. I was very disappointed I ended up buying one with a cord from walmart.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed & wish I could get my $ back, May 22, 2012
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
I should have listened to the other reviewers. This gun uses 4 AA batteries and it drains them completely after just a few hours of use. I was working on a new project (which was time consuming) and had the gun on, using it periodically. The gun got extremely hot at the bottom where the batteries are, and it drained the batteries in what seemed like no time at all. I wish I could return the item and get a refund, but don't think that is possible since I've already used it. :( I highly would NOT recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Hot Glue Gun (Misc.)
It is not very hot, takes a long time to heat, every project you make will cost you 4 AA batteries... it shorts out alot as well... I do not recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›