|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 4.3 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||IPD-ICD-10|
|Power Source Type||Corded Electric|
|Number of Items||1|
XtremeMac InCharge Duo
- Charge any combination of iPhone or iPod models
- Compact low-profile design fits neatly on any desk or countertop
- 30-pin dock connector wells and USB port
- Charges twice as fast as with a computer
- InCharge Duo charging dock, AC power supply, Detachable USB cable, User manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
In an earlier review, Kurt gave the unit one star for only syncing one dock and not both -- but he fails to realize that your Mac and iTunes will only sync one at a time. There would be no sense in paying for a dual-sync unit, because it still wouldn't work (and probably get a one-star rating because of it).
If you want to sync the other unit you simply swap docks -- very easy to do!
Trust me. If you have two or more iPod/iPhone products and want a single docking solution with fast charging and the ability to sync, then look no further than the InCharge Duo.
The only suggestion I would make for v2 is to add a mini-plug output, so that it could send music to powered speakers. This would be the ultimate clock radio!
1. There is no setup required and everything you need is included. Just plug this into an AC outlet using the included plug, or into your computer using the included USB cable (when plugged into a computer you can also sync). Adapters are also included, though we did not need them for the iPhone.
2. This is sleek and attractive looking and has a very small footprint. More importantly, it works well. A red light goes on in each dock when a unit is charging and turns green when the unit is fully charged (I recommend an app called Battery Boost to maximize the efficiency of charging).
3. This is light enough and small enough to pack in a suitcase and bring with you when traveling. It is also easy to bring it into different rooms in your house.
4. Any Apple Product that you can charge in a dock will work with this product (like my iPod Touch 2G).
Bottom line: This is a great way to charge more than one Apple product at the same time. Not only do my wife and I use it, but so do other family members who have the iPhone 4S.
Well constructed and a great value.
Can't beat the product for the price; especially with a 2 year warranty!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still have it and it is going strong. Good dual charger for devices before the iphone 5. Sits on my bed stand so my phone is always ready to go.Published on February 10, 2013 by David Garden
This charger is great escpecially if there are mutliple Apple devices in your family. It is easy to use and charges everything very quickly.Published on December 7, 2012 by Chad Trone
I had read some of the reviews before I purchased this device. I was specifically looking for a dual charger that would work with the iPhone 4 with an Otterbox Defender case to... Read morePublished on May 22, 2012 by T. Cambridge
This what just what we needed for three iphones and 2 itouches. My family was taking the different cables and then we couldnt find them in addition they would be in the car so... Read morePublished on May 8, 2012 by Cathy V
This is my main source for charging my iPhone 4s units.
The sync issue is moot as I sync wirelessly while charging!
With four kids and a wife...all with iphones or itouches, this product was an invaluable purchase. I highly recommend this for people with multiple apple devices.Published on January 28, 2012 by Philip E. Graham
This product is completely misleading about charging and syncing at the same time. If you want to charge and sync (only left dock will sync) when computer is off or in standby,... Read morePublished on January 20, 2012 by usaf_drew
I will say upfront that I didn't buy this via Amazon.com -- I purchased it at a Half Price Books location close to where I was working that day. Read morePublished on January 7, 2012 by P. Moore