5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, April 7, 2011
This review is from: Imco Windproof Petrol Lighter - Streamline
I've used and loved the original style Triplex Super 6700 for a long time, but recently just out of curiosity ordered the Streamline 6800. So glad I did! I think the shorter spring mechanism makes for a slightly more solid design. Also, I hadn't realized before that the tank on the Streamline is also removable for use as a candle, just like on the 6700. Though I always preferred the look of the original, the Streamline is definitely an improved design, mechanically speaking.

UPDATE: A friend who smokes a pipe has pointed out to me that he considers the Streamline less efficient for pipe smokers, due to the lack of adjustable flame (no windscreen). It's also true that the squared-off fuel tank holds slightly less fuel and (at least on mine) is a bit more challenging to remove than that of the Triplex Super 6700. So while I find the Streamline is an "improved design", perhaps not everyone will agree. One thing I have found though is that this design will use the entire flint due to its slightly shorter sprung mechanism, whereas the Triplex 6700 tends to waste the last quarter or so of the flint.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best lighters., December 2, 2010
This review is from: Imco Windproof Petrol Lighter - Streamline
I got this lighter a few years ago as a gift. I have multiple Zippo's and a few IMCO's and this is definitely the best IMCO they make. It always lit on the first strike and was easy to stow in the fifth pocket of my jeans. Definitely buy this, you won't regret it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 1, 2010
This review is from: Imco Windproof Petrol Lighter - Streamline
I love this lighter so much and I dont even smoke haha. Its very lightweight it feels good in your hand. Only down fall is like someone else said is it uses up flints really quick.