Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Immune-Tree Lepti Trim Accelerated 6, 180 Capsules
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 4, 2013
I am about 15 pounds over the weight recommended for my height. I have tried everything Dr. Oz recommends to lose these pounds. Nothing worked. When I heard about LeptiTrim as a way to decrease Cravings and burning fat, I decided to give it a try. While the pounds haven't melted away, I have have stopped gaining and the intense cravings I felt for sweets have gone away. I also noticed that some abdominal fat is gone. Lepti Trim may not be the panacea for excess weight but it is very helpful to minimize cravings so you can stick to a healthy diet.
on May 14, 2013
This is only my 9th day, I'm taking 8 caps daily (recommended for fast results), and already I can feel the difference in my problem areas: thighs, hips and bottom. After I got dressed yesterday I looked in the mirror and got so excited, because I look thinner! Even my boyfriend notices it. The last few days I've been eating more than usual because it's getting my metabolism charged up, that's wonderful because I haven't had a good appetite in decades due to a sluggish system. I'm excited and will update this review as I continue to see results.

***Update***

For a month I've been taking 8 caps per day, and I have lost inches all over my body - my clothes fit differently. Even though there are people who've noticed, it's not dramatic enough yet... I have a ways to go, but I do feel better and look better already, and it's easier to do things with less fat and more muscle. In a few months I'll have a new body. I will keep updating this review.
on October 22, 2012
This is an excellent product for blood sugar support and weight management. I have taken it consistently for about 8 years for prediabetes. My blood tests are good. I am 69 years old.
on September 3, 2010
Lepti-trim6 really works. I've lost 20 inches combined around my body in total since starting on this product around 4 months ago. It curbs my appetite, and does exactly what the bottle told me it would do! Great Stuff!
review image
on September 15, 2014
Not effective, I took 6 caps daily, exercised regularly, watched my diet but appetite was not suppressed. I gained 5 more pounds when I finished one bottle...
on October 14, 2013
Lepti Trim worked for me. I'm on my second bottle and have already lost most of the weight I set out to lose.
on February 22, 2015
I am on a Ketogenic diet, and while I normally don't feel hungry (interesting considering that I am eating only 1000 calories a day and I am six feet four) I can occasionally feel tempted to munch more than I need. When I eat two of these, I don't feel the urge to eat for maybe three to four hours, and I don't feel lack of energy either, so I think these do what they say.
Only reasons why I don't give them five stars is because they don't publish the amount of Leptin in each serving so I cannot compare with other options (even theirs), and because the price is ridiculously high. But given how hard it is to lose weight I am willing to recommend anything that works, and these certainly do.
on June 19, 2014
It starts you out taking 2 pills 3 times a day. I kept forgetting to take the one during the mid day and didnt think they were helping.
So one morning, I took 4 (you can take that many twice a day). I took them on an empty stomach. But make sure not to wait too long to eat. I got really nauseated. I normally try to eat within 45 minutes of taking them. They really help take my sugar cravings away. On the weekends, I do take 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon since I'm home and don't want to give into temptation. I haven't lost a lot of weight (mainly because I need to work out), but I have lost 7 pounds. I don't sit around thinking about chocolate covered doughnuts anymore and if you knew me, you know that is a big deal.
on September 2, 2015
Okay. didn't make me jittery or anything. The only thing is you have to take several, several times a day on an empty stomach. Just following the instructions (empty stomach) will make you loose weight.
on May 6, 2011
Sorry this product did not work for me. I took it for a month and it did not work.