Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 29, 2011
I was shopping around for a new blanket for my shepherd and this fleece blanket was actually much cheaper than most of the pet-blankets. After receiving the blanket, I now know why it was so cheap. The blanket is very, very thin. Almost see-through thin. It's fine for my dog, but I don't think it's suitable for much more than that.

My dog seems to enjoy it so it's not a total loss.
on April 18, 2013
Before you wonder why I gave it 5 stars let me explain. As a fleece for a human? It's pretty terrible. It's short for even a sort person, it's very thin, and the color, at least the green one, is borderline highlighter bright. I would never get this as a throw or a blanket while lounging in front of the tube. That said, I gave this 5 stars, because for the price, and what I needed to use it for, it's great. That said, I bought this blanket to cover a dog bed. My dog, a labrador, is a spoiled boy and loves comfort. I bought this $150 dog bed, non-returnable, and he doesn't like it. One side is a fabric for hot summers and the other is like a suede for cool winters. He didn't care for either side. So I bought this fleece to wrap around it, and he lounges on it like a champ, and stays off our bed! SO win win for everyone. And that is why, it's a $7 well spent in my mind.
review image
on November 10, 2013
When you buy a blanket for this price, you know you are not buying something you could take to a trip to the north pole. I use this blanket when reading on my favorite chair. It keeps me warm when I fall asleep watching TV.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 13, 2011
I got this as a throw for the dog's bed, and it's not even worth the money for that purpose. This is very very thin. I would say it's suitable to keep on the car for an emergency, but it's not even as heavy as a typical sweatshirt. I guess you could use this in the trunk to keep the carpet clean when you throw dirty stuff in there, but that's about it.

You can get a cheap throw (larger and thicker) from just about any store for the same price, avoid this one!
on May 21, 2012
When I opened the package I was disappointed in how thin this was, but it keeps you warm without weighing you down. I want to buy many more of these. They are fantastic.
on December 27, 2015
My husband and I recently added a puppy to our household and needed a blanket to put in the dog's crate for her to keep warm while we are away. As others have said, this is a thin fleece blanket... pretty equivalent to the bargain bin fleece blankets you find at Walgreens or Walmart for the same price. You would think from the stock picture it would be the thick, fuzzy, anti-pill fleece, but it is not! It's more of a thin, Blizzard (Joann's anyone?) style fleece. Even though it is thin it is good enough for the puppy and her chewing has not yet destroyed it.

My favorite thing about this blanket is that you can machine wash it and it's dry within minutes! Turns out our puppy has a parasite so keeping things extremely clean is a top priority until it is eradicated. Even if she messes in the crate this blanket can be clean and dry within thirty minutes! Definitely a time saver and the blanket seems to have suffered no ill effects from the almost daily washings.
review image review image
on February 24, 2013
I read all the reviews describing this blanket as thin and cheap, but I didn't care because I just needed a red blanket to use as a prop in a show, and this was eight bucks with free prime shipping. I was therefore surprised by how soft and warm it was, and I now keep it on my couch for when I get cold while watching TV. The color is a bit brighter than it looks in the photo; I actually like the real thing better. It did leave a tiny bit of red fuzz behind on my PJs the first time I used it, but that came off with a lint roller, and it doesn't seem to shed on the couch or anywhere else. Would definitely purchase again.
on October 9, 2012
I ordered two of these blankets for my dog, one in grey and one in navy. Other reviews comment on the thinness, which they are very thin. If you hold it up to sunlight, you can see through the blanket basically. With that said, they are surprisingly warm. They get the job done and they are very inexpensive. What can you expect for a $7 blanket?

My one major complaint is that the grey blanket came wrapped up like new, but there was a weird rust colored stain in the middle of the blanket. It didn't come out in the wash and it didn't spread. It seems like it might just be a weird part of the fleece? It doesn't matter to me because it's used strictly for the dog and he sure doesn't mind. I would just advise using caution with the lighter colors.

If you're looking for a nice blanket - this probably isn't the best option. But if you just want something cheap that is pretty warm to, this is a good bet.
on January 28, 2016
It is a fun bright yellow/gold color. It is fleece. It is 50x60. But it is the THINNEST fleece that I have ever seen. I can literally hold it up and see through it. It won't work for what I intended but I kept it because it'll be fine as an emergency blanket in a car especially for the color.
on November 12, 2013
Okay...so its not a Columbia brand, below freezing, save your life in a snow storm, fleece blanket. But it doesn't claim to be. Its a throw blanket, ya know the kind you snuggle up with for a little warmth on the couch. It won't invoke a sweat either, which my no-sew blanket (currently on my couch) does now that I think of it. I bought this for a gift (she loves lime green!) and feel comfortable giving it, in fact after said sweat realization I'm pretty sure I need one too! I even opened the package to check out the quality after reading some of the reviews, because I was worried. Its not thick, but its the same fleece throw you see everywhere during the holidays. The fact that it's under $10 bucks should clue you into that I'd think.