- Series: Prentice Hall Series in Computer Science
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall (April 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0134533259
- ISBN-13: 978-0134533254
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,502,282 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Implementation of Functional Programming Language (Prentice Hall Series in Computer Science)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
It's a great book, so read it from there!
The Author focuses on implementing lambda calculus through a technique called graph reduction.
The Book can be downloaded free from Microsoft Research here http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/simonpj/papers/slpj-book-1987/