Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 18, 2014
My daughter loves her Polaroid camera, but getting film for it is very expensive. She has learned to choose her shots wisely (hard in this digital age) in order to preserve film. We haven't had a problem with any of the Impossible film we've purchased. Just wish it cost less.
I bought a pack of Impossible Black and White 600 type film at my local Cameta Camera here on Long Island. The film pack loaded very easily into my Polaroid 600 One Step Close Up camera. My first shot was taken at a dim candle lit dinner table clear with flash. Developing was quick and the photo turned out well exposed. The film holds the highlight and shadow detail well. A very contrasty film that has a range of gray tones too. Highly recommended!
on September 4, 2014
Great film, great company. Support the Impossible Company to keep these products alive.

***IMPORTANT NOTE*** I know film: 99% of the negative reviews you read are false. The issue is with the reviewers second-hand BROKEN camera, not the film.
on April 6, 2015
I've used 6 different packs of the impossible film: B&W, color, and the specialty packs, overall the film is great. Certain packs overexposed for all of the film in that particular pack, but overall the film is great and I would recommend it. If you get a bad pack give it a second try; I know it's expensive, but I appreciate being able to access film for the Polaroid still!
on March 18, 2015
I bought this film for my salvaged Polaroid 600 circa '84. Unfortunately, the camera ONLY works if you smack it upside the head a few times before taking the photo - somehow stimulating the shutter to go off. This film ended up being perfect since it has a slightly blurred, artsy effect anyhow. So far the photos I've taken look pretty cool. I'd buy this film again.
on June 17, 2015
The film works perfectly in my Polaroid One 600 camera. The photos have a very vintage look to them. I think a lot of the negative reviews are from people expecting crisp perfect photos but Polaroid photos were never like that. I love the old school look and we will be ordering more for our wedding.
on July 11, 2015
The reason for a paloroid camera is simple convenience. The film and battery are one complete cartridge. The fact that polaroid no longer makes film for their cameras left me a little skeptical purchasing these. After purchasing 3 packs of film from 2 different vendors, the results were the same. All the pictures came out extremely blurry and cant make out what half of them are. One film pack during use died out halfway thru due to weak battery power. If any of these film packs were up to the standard of polaroids originals, it makes me wonder how long they were on the shelves beforehand. After such a bad experience, i will no longer be using my polaroid camera.
on September 5, 2015
This film has expired. Only one of the photos turned out and I am very familiar with Polaroid cameras and Impossible film. I definitely won't be buying these from Amazon again. Expired film can be a fun chance to play with but it goes for $13 on The Impossible Project's website.
on January 20, 2015
This film was a gift for my 22 year old niece who loves photography. Also bought the brand name (more expensive) Polaroid original film. Not sure if the package we used was old or just defective but the photos never processed beyond a golden rosy hue that looked like photos from the 70s. I'm certain that wasn't the intention of Polaroid! Because of the high cost of the brand name film I researched alternatives and bought this in color and BW. "Impossible" worked just as easy as the Polaroid film but out performed the original. These were close to half the cost and the photos came out as expected! Save and buy this alternative.
on April 17, 2015
The pictures have stains... specially the firs couple... but the pictures really look beauty since the 3rd... the black and white in Polaroid are really really beautiful... sorry about the total quality.