Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 26, 2014
For those who complain about the development time and how the photo turns out, it needs to be understood that this is NOT the original Polaroid film. The Impossible Project bought the last Polaroid factory and had to create their films from scratch because the chemicals Polaroid had used were no longer being produced. The Impossible Project has really come a long way in producing films. This film is not for someone who wants to take quality pictures, and is not for the inexperienced. It is certainly not for someone who wants to get into Polaroids on a budget. This film is more for artistic purposes and does not have the same overall sharpness and color of the original Polaroid film. Personally, I like this film, while it may be different, I like the look of it and you never know how your image will turn out which makes it even more fun. This film is still very experimental and The Impossible Project works hard to improve their product and I have seen improvement from the last time I bought it and when I bought it now. Each batch does indeed look better, in my opinion. And for those who complain about expired film, The Impossible Project recently replaced the expiration date with the manufacture date on their films. So say, for example you receive a pack of film from November, you still have 12 months from that date to use it. I bought my film from Amazon directly, not with any third party sellers and it does say November 2014, but that is the manufacture date, NOT the expiration date. And my pictures all have turned out just fine. To conclude, this film is not for the faint of heart, it is somewhat expensive so your first few packs may not come out as you had hoped, and it does not have the same look nor development time as the original Polaroid film. Hope this helped!
22 comments|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2014
I found my 600 Poloroid 600 camera and thought I'd never be able to use it again as Poloroid stopped making the film for it,but lo and behold to my surpriseVerd sold me 2 packs of the 600 instant film and the pictures were of the best quality just like the old days great color and very clear. I plan on buying more film so I'll have some for the future when I want to take more instant photos. The seller was very nice and the package arrived as was told it would be. Plan on purchasing more film from this seller Fabrica-verde.com very honest people. Thank you billyd21421@gmail.com
22 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2015
I'm really careful with my words on these reviews, but it's not every day one can afford to buy instant 600 film just for pleasure. With that said, this was indeed a deceiving purchase. let me show you with examples. bottom row are instax minis, a LOT cheaper choice, but smaller picture, so i wanted bigger ones. Bad quality, quite discolored, blurry,camera is in perfect state, clean. There's no reason to blame other factors, film is simply overpriced, and just NOT good enough. :(. To be perfectly honest, I would like to be contacted to make things right.
review image review image
44 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2014
I have had Polaroids for a long time and was sad when they quit the instant film section. They may have quit for economic reasons but they left a bunch of die-hard fans out there including professional photogs who did trial pics for lighting, composition and color balance before making the final print on large format cameras. Whatever the case, I bought it and it works just fine. Almost identical to the original so don't toss out your old 600 or SX70 cameras if you like them. The film is a bit higher than it was years back but you pay for convenience.

BTW............if you are looking for Polaroid film and you see old stock and left over film packs, save your money. All film is time, moisture and heat sensitive UNLESS it is kept refrigerated or frozen but that will not keep it good for more than a few years.
on February 28, 2014
This film is awesome. The colors are bright and clear, and the frame colors add to the cool vibe. I took my polaroid to a Young the Giant concert and while waiting to meet the band, my photos captured a lot of attention. When I was able to take photos with the band, I was able to have them autograph them too. Needless to say they complemented the quality of the photos and enjoyed them, and a couple concert goers asked for me to take pictures that they could have. This film was the center of attention. While I dont expect everyone to have a story like this in regards to this film, I would highly recommend it to anyone still looking for renewed excitement from their old polaroid cameras.

Overall, great quality, vibrant color, and pretty frames. What more can be said?
on April 22, 2014
I've recently decided to start dabbling in film photography and had read good things about the Impossible Project and their version of Polaroid Instant film. The film works with Polaroid 600-series instant cameras just fine, and captures that "vintage Polaroid look." Make sure to follow the directions on the packaging, and you won't have any problems. The 30-40 wait time before being able to look at the photo is a long time, much longer than the original, and is a downside. However, since this is the only film still made for these cameras, its something you'll have to suck up and deal with if you want to use Polaroid Cameras.

The cost is an issue though, so don't expect to be able to take your old Polaroid Camera to the family reunion and snap a couple dozen photos without dropping $150. Even though the factory is located in Europe, $24 (plus shipping) is a lot for a pack that only has EIGHT exposures. The cost is the main reason for giving this item 4 stars.
on June 5, 2015
I purchased this film to have some fun at a social event by taking Polaroid-style images of people. The film worked as advertised and the colored frames were a hit! People enjoyed the nostalgic fact that they could have a hard copy of a polaroid-style photo before they left the event.

As other purchasers commenting on this film noted, it did take 30-40 minutes for it to fully develop. Knowing this fact would not deter me form using this film for another event!
review image
on December 10, 2014
I bought a Polaroid camera (brand new) and was shocked to find out how expensive Polaroid film is! And you only get average 8-12 pics! To top it off the film they sent was expired in November 2014, the prints took over an hour for an image or pic to begin to appear, the picture quality was horrible (even for a Polaroid!!), and the description of what the product was confusing. So I do NOT recommend buying this product- don't get fooled thinking it's the "real deal"...If Polaroids are must-have then get the cheapest brand!
review image
on January 3, 2015
Somehow, Polaroid-style film has taken a giant step backward from the 70's. The bottom line is this film works, but the stuff 30 years ago worked MUCH better, and I don't understand why this is so. Some examples: This film takes forever to develop, like 30 minutes. The original Polaroid film developed in 3 to 5 minutes, and you didn't have to stick it in a drawer. Polaroid pictures used to be sharp. I agree with other reviewers here who say the pictures here now have muddy colors and indistinct detail. All our pictures have a greenish tinge to them. My 16 year old daughter thinks this is all cool and retro, but doesn't realize how terrible (and hideously expensive) this mediocre film and photos really are. After we shoot these 3 packs we bought, I don't see us exploring this trip down memory lane again. If you are under 30 years old, you've probably never seen real Polaroid quality photos on real Polaroid film, and with this stuff that's out there now, you apparently still never really will. Anyone who thinks this film is acceptable and is giving it great reviews is either too young to know what they're talking about or they have Alzheimers.
on August 26, 2014
It's really fun film, I really enjoy the Easter-like colors of the film. Although I didn't realize that only EIGHT came in one package, just like the rest of the Polaroid 600 films on this site, so it's basically 3 dollars per picture which was kind of a shock. But other than that, it's fantastic!